Hybrid View

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

[Job Adjustments Manifesto] WHM

I like what they had to say about WHM, but I think their missing something about the worst staus effect in the game. In a game where you lose EXP when you die, they shoiuld not have Doom. If you have it in the game, Cursna should remove it without having to be recast a million times. I try and stay away from playing WHM so ya'll probably have more in depth input, but I had to coment about this.
    (3)
    The Original Blue Mage

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    to be fair though, they did say that this was only the beginning of the job adjustments, so there might be more to it later
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Player
    I'm more concerned that they completely left out the KILLAGE aspect of WHM. Front-line options, people! Gimme front-line options!! :D
    (4)
    Rya's Killage Factory: http://www.happyhappyd.com/

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    Quote Originally Posted by Rya View Post
    I'm more concerned that they completely left out the KILLAGE aspect of WHM. Front-line options, people! Gimme front-line options!!
    Right on Rya! Give us more melee stuff! I personally would love to see us get a melee range aura that supresses the status effects of monster's auras lol....well, that plus a melee oriented set of gear and a whole slew of new job traits to increase our acc/att/ws damage, etc...I know it's a bit much to hope for, but hey, those that don't dream big don't get big
    (1)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    we get reverend mail and gear from dyna tav
    (0)

Character
    Darwi
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm more concerned that they completely left out the KILLAGE aspect of WHM. Front-line options, people! Gimme front-line options!!
    um... lmao i think we will always be restricted to the back line, or the front lines players will take us over... i dont want elbowed out, im a rubbish WAR ; ;
    (0)

Character
    Kiakasha
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    level a frontline job...
    (6)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiakasha View Post
    level a frontline job...
    I can't believe I missed such a popular comment (4 likes at time of writing). You hadn't posted in 4½ months, and this is worth breaking the silence?

Front-line ≠ Melee
    Sometimes we need to be in range, and ever since Misery it's been very beneficial situationally. Front-line doesn't necessarily mean DD. For example, Misery is a front-line option, and it can be used for melee -or non-melee purposes.

Optional Versatility
    We don't need to be first-rate DD's, but having more than one way to do things makes -any- job a little more interesting. You don't have to use front-line WHM options if you don't want them, but many of us WHM's have found advantages to multiple playstyles (not just one), and we have employed them where appropriate to great effect!

Valuable Feedback
    In the future, please make an effort to be kind (I know it's hard when you have the power of anonymity) and constructive where possible. We're trying to discuss pros/cons of proposed changes to WHM, so all you need to say is:
    "I have always felt that WHM should remain on the back lines, because ____."
    That way we can continue working on the original topic, which is WHM adjustments/direction. Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day!
    (3)
    Rya's Killage Factory: http://www.happyhappyd.com/

Character
    Eldelphia
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It would be nice to see Bene remove more than it does but honestly I think Zombie is an interesting game mechanic and I can't see them including that.

Healing magic effectiveness I agree on utterly. Mine's capped but seeing BRDs, subbing WHM removing Doom when I can't... sucks.

Barstunra, Barlumina and Barnocta would be great along with some way of removing Amnesia.
    (2)
    http://eldelphia.wordpress.com

Character
    Dragonskull
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    its all well and good job adjustments but their are jobs that people hardly use because they dont serve a specific purpose like dragoons theres a lot less of them and as for the wyvern would be cool if it evolved or something as it increased in level just another idea
    (1)

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast