(0)

Character
    Kiakasha
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rya View Post
    I'm more concerned that they completely left out the KILLAGE aspect of WHM. Front-line options, people! Gimme front-line options!!
    level a frontline job...
    (6)

Character
    Fredrico
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Cure Potency should grant divine magic an equal amount of magic attack bonus. Adjust the Banish, Holy, Comet spells to be on par with black mage equivalents. There's no reason a white mage shouldn't have at least some offensive options, albeit limited by the fact that they're only light element and cooldowns.

Solace should gain the bonus multipliers for holy through all buffs, ailment removing, and healing spells. solace should also grant a slight resistance to status ailments so sacrifice isn't so difficult to use.

Misery's multiplier should accumulate like solace, only for damage taken and dealt (non spell) by the whm. Misery should also grant 10% of magic damage taken into mp. so getting hit by a spell or breath of 1000 damage would grant the caster 100 mp.
    (0)

Player
    You know what, as much as I want a new Melee WHM killage toy...

... I would honestly settle for a Healing Magic Skill adjustment! Please incorporate it into something of value!

(also please fix Dagan, make it more like Myrkr) :D
    (2)
    Rya's Killage Factory: http://www.happyhappyd.com/

Character
    Sasaraixx
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyg View Post
    Cure Potency should grant divine magic an equal amount of magic attack bonus. Adjust the Banish, Holy, Comet spells to be on par with black mage equivalents. There's no reason a white mage shouldn't have at least some offensive options, albeit limited by the fact that they're only light element and cooldowns.

Solace should gain the bonus multipliers for holy through all buffs, ailment removing, and healing spells. solace should also grant a slight resistance to status ailments so sacrifice isn't so difficult to use.

Misery's multiplier should accumulate like solace, only for damage taken and dealt (non spell) by the whm. Misery should also grant 10% of magic damage taken into mp. so getting hit by a spell or breath of 1000 damage would grant the caster 100 mp.

Please God no!

So you want WHM to be able to have 50 MAB just from wearing cure potency gear, in addition to the other MAB gear it already has? And you want WHM to have nukes equal to those of a BLM? Again, please God no! It doesn't really matter if the element is limited to light magic, you'd still be dishing out damage equal to that of a BLM. Between Comet (I don't think WHM will get this), Holy I, II and Banish III, IV that is plenty of spells to cycle through, so recast times really aren't an issue. WHM would be the best healer in the game and also capable of dealing magical damage to rival a BLM? That sounds unbalanced to me.

I am completely and totally against WHM having nuking power of this level. I know that in past FF games, WHM has gotten access to powerful spells, but that isn't the role of WHM in *this* game and those offline games don't have to worry about balance between jobs. WHM already has offensive options because it is actually capable of meleeing better than any of the mage jobs except perhaps RDM. WHM is not an offensive spell caster in this game. We already have 6 jobs capable of nuking: BLM, SCH, BLU, SMN, RDM and PUP. Do we really need any more?

Your role is to support and heal your party. The damage we can currently do on the divine spells is fine. If there is any change to them, it should be to increase the additional effect on undead.
    (2)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    other jobs seem to want our healing position...why can't we have some of their nukes?
    (2)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Sasaraixx
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I can't think of a job that wants to heal as well as a WHM. . . There are jobs that want to be competent healers, considering that is part of their design. That in no way equals wanting to take WHM's position. Being a strong nuker is not a part of WHM's design, which is probably why Holy was nerfed ages ago.
    (1)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    why can they want to be competant healers but we can't be competant nukers?
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Sasaraixx
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Because being a competent nuker was never intended for WHM. And up until Abyssea those jobs were already competent nukers.
    (0)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast