Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    im 5/5 invig * 400 hp regen effect* 4/5 penance just because i solo alot . and used to do most "monk tank" events with another monk who was 5/5 pen 4/5 invig so it was balanced fine.
    (0)

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    @ cream_soda (aka troll). Why exactly is stun a "magic" move requiring mp? From as far back as D&D, even further if you count actual martial arts, a monk always had the ability to strike "pressure ppoints" to cause all sorts of painful, debilitating effects. Armor has little chinks that a master martial artist could take advantage of. There's two type(probably more) types of physical stunning.
    First, strike the head in such a way can cause serious stunning. Second, striking a person's solarplex(stomach area) as they are exhaling...collapses the diaphragm and cause serious gasping, if not vomiting and most people if hit just "right" will collapse for more than 10secs.
    These two forms of stun, ignores any affects adrenaline has on a body. A besrker hyped in adreline could have an arm chopped off and continue fight, but if you strike just right all air is knocked out, completely disrupting functioning.
    (1)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Why exactly is stun a "magic" move requiring mp?
    I'm going to stop here and not read the rest.

Why? Because I never said anything to or about your post.

Look at the original post
    Maybee it should cost MP or TP
    Which is why I said why should they give mnk something that costs mp when mnk has no native MP and cannot get without influence from subjob, merits, or gear.

"Oh hey, we're gonna give you something you can only use on specific subs or with certain gear equipped"
    (3)

A quote in your first post might have cleared up the issue, Creamsoda. I got it because I read all posts together, but anyone reading them on separate days could have been confused.
    Especially Covenant, judging by his English.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Lol, I suppose, but the only person who said MP at all aside from me was the OP
    (0)

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    Hey guys, mnk has no native mp but we should natively give them something that costs mp!
    I lol'd.

Chi timers are fine. As mentioned above, it's not like MNK is trying to be like BLU and spam TP drain spells or anything.
    (0)

Player
    Before they go adding new stuff to MNK, I'd like to see them make Guard as effective as other defensive traits.
    just a higher proc rate would be great.
    In Martial arts, guarding is a lot easier than countering and evading. This shit should proc a lot more often.
    The most basic form of defense that even non martial artists posses is a guard.
    (0)

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    Guard is a little weird. It's a straight damage negation as evasion. When a shield proc, I understand that if only lowers damage not completely null it. Something that completely mulls damage should then NOT proc as much as shield despite having high skill.

Or I think...I don't have a monk leveled.
    (0)

then dont post misinformation please you have no clue how guard works.
    (0)

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    @gokku. What a waste of energy you are? You could have simply corrected me and informed peole how it works. But you chose the troll option. Good job.
    (0)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast