Character
    Mskala
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

New Avatars Are Coming

Vision
    Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies

We intend to make it easier for avatars to wreak havoc upon enemies, but also emphasize how vital the act of managing the source of their magical powers is to summoners.

Example Adjustments

A new ability that expends an additional amount of MP to shorten the recast time for blood pacts.
    Introducing the avatars Cait Sith and Atomos.
    Not so excited Atomos is coming since it will have to be another 2h ability, but Cait Sith could be fun.
    (1)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    I hope that neither are 2hr only avatars.

Maybe Cait Sith will become our new Light elemental avatar.

...damn, need to finish WotG stat!
    (0)

Character
    Tedra
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    I don't like the mp statement. And if one is a two hour how much more mp can it take? Are we gonna have some type of mp debt?
    (0)

what...? cait sith is an avatar??? since when!? o_O
    (0)

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    If there are like Odin and Alex where they use the 2hr, don't even bother, Square.
    (10)
    The Original Blue Mage

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    wow such negativity even before the idea gets off the ground...other threads were convinced there wouldn't even be new avatars, so be happy lol
    (2)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dohati View Post
    what...? cait sith is an avatar??? since when!? o_O
    Next update lol
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Atomos may not be a 2hr ability. I remember there was one WoTG mission where you fight a Cait Sith that summons Atomos in a smaller form; it's possible that we'll get something like this with extended BPs. On the other hand, you may be right and it may be a 2hr that drains HP/MP/Stats from the enemy and gives it to you (his specific move in the mission). We really won't know until the update.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Arciele
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i've a feeling Atomos is gonna suck

..literally

Hopefully both of them will be full-time avatars. Cait Sith will do just fine as the next light based avatar.

as for Atomos, if its not fulltime, then its probably 2hr styled.. and it'd better be something useful, like say reduce all stats, eva, mag eva, def, mag def, removes all beneficial statuses and prevents beneficial statuses for a certain period of time. Ultimate Suck!
    (0)

Sorry if this sounds negative but

If there are like Odin and Alex where they use the 2hr, don't even bother, Square.
    I agree with this 100%. I don't need another Toy i can only use once every 2 hours. I love SMN as a job, But the last thing we need on our plate is another avatar so situational, it can only be used once every 2 hours, and is weighted between 3 others (Odin, Alexander, Atomos, and Cait sith).

I'll wait for that particular update though, as I right now don't have any expectations on this. Because they haven't mentioned them being 2hour only and I dont think Cait Sith would be a logical "2hr only" mob.
    (2)

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast