Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    I hope they have higher perp costs and better stats. We need to weed the bottom rung out.
    You are the bottom rung.
    (1)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    You do realize that with higher perp costs, it would make melee summoner even more useless, right?
    I have more MP to spare, bandwagoner. That means more expensive avatars and "MP for reduced timers" benefit me more than you. Did you ever play SMN while levelling it?
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonii View Post
    I don't like it I think it sounds like a kick in the teeth just when we were getting used to keeping the avatars out.
    For normal players sure, its not that bad. With minimal work, you can have free avatars, and can get up to +2 mp refresh (+5 on day of the week bonus/weather bonus of +2 AF hands) without any type of refresh offered.

For him, who knows.
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    I have more MP to spare, bandwagoner. That means more expensive avatars and "MP for reduced timers" benefit me more than you. It's almost like you bought your account.
    You use more MP than me. It doesn't matter that you state you can recover 900+ MP per 300% TP, but I know you need that much because that is how much it costs for you to keep an avatar out for 3 minutes. That is about as long as it would take for you to get 300% TP, if not longer with some mobs. But, in the sake of argument, we are talking about trash mobs, so getting 300% TP for you isn't that difficult in 3 minutes.

You can keep up now, but can you keep up with MP when you have the ability to use more of it? But then again, you wouldn't be able to keep up with it if you are constantly riding on empty every time. This new ability will break you if you use it. So you won't. So you will fall farther behind everyone else because of it.

Also, that comment of buying my account? Real smooth. Out of everyone, that query should be placed on you, not me.
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I have more MP to spare, bandwagoner. That means more expensive avatars and "MP for reduced timers" benefit me more than you. Did you ever play SMN while levelling it?
    You are aware there's more - perp and refresh gear out therre than we currently need right? I have no MP problem right now and could fairly easily get another -2 perp and +2 refresh, and I've yet to level /RDM as well. Your MP arguments fall as flat on their face as you do.
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Player
    I know how much you depend on perp gear, Raz. I want the new avatars to drain your only resource and I want the new timer ability to drain my resource. I'm holding back because of the timer. I want to spend more MP because I can.
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I know how much you depend on perp gear, Raz. I want the new avatars to drain your only resource and I want the new timer ability to drain my resource. I'm holding back because of the timer. I want to spend more MP because I can.
    So can I Dallas except I have the same resource and mine is just as unlimited as yours I'm going to finally level my /RDM and I'll still be in the same position I am now which is Unlimited MP, in fact I'll more than likely be even better off for MP as I doubt the cost will be that high.
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

2. Not a melee

Character
    Vazerus
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This back and forth arguing about who plays SMN the best makes me giggle a little, lol.
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vazerus View Post
    This back and forth arguing about who plays SMN the best makes me giggle a little, lol.
    Me too, lol
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

2. Not a melee

Player
    The lazy guy who barely managed a 700 DMG Full Swing with Fay Crozier and a staff skill 80-90 points under cap has never been under consideration for "best" anything.

Information still only flows one way.
    (0)

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast