Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89
    Player
    I notice that TH1 seems to have 0% on almost everything, which is somewhat annoyingly wrong for sure because of the number of BSTs with Falcor and I know for a fact my RDM uses a TH sash in Dynamis, so 0TH is not quite accurate.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I notice that TH1 seems to have 0% on almost everything, which is somewhat annoyingly wrong for sure because of the number of BSTs with Falcor and I know for a fact my RDM uses a TH sash in Dynamis, so 0TH is not quite accurate.
    That's a limitation that we hope to overcome soon. However, for now we're not detecting any of that, unfortunately.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm more interested in the differences between THs 7 and up.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    I'm more interested in the differences between THs 7 and up.
    All I can say at this point is that this is planned as well. If only there were 168 hours in a day.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    All I can say at this point is that this is planned as well. If only there were 168 hours in a day.
    To be specific, I'm hoping that the difference between TH7 and any higher level of TH is so minuscule as to completely crush the chances that any more idiots will attempt to make me full time TH gear for entire fights.
    (1)

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89