Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
    Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    ftr, no form of crit rate on weapons has been known to affect any other weapon.
    (0)

Even so, that'd make a damn solid Main Hand weapon for non-Relic/Emp Holders, and a very respectable off-hand for those Relic/Emp holders.

DEX+15 alone would make it a beast for Rudra's, combined with its stellar DPS and yet to be known Added effect.

(Note Byrth: I know you're not discounting the weapon, just laying a fact )
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Oh yeah, it'd be an awesome mainhand/offhand for sure, I think. I'd guess it'll be the best non-big-3 DD mainhand weapon for sure for any dagger job outside Abyssea.

The downsides are, it has lower DPS than the level 90 Twashtar (let alone 95 Mandau or Twashtar) and the crit rate will likely only affect the hand it's in. We can probably expect Twashtar to go up to 20 DEX in the next update, too, which continues to be the most undervalued part of the weapon (hello capped dDEX), and combined with this dagger (35 DEX on weapons) I think we'd be able to cap dDEX on damned near anything.
    (3)

Occasionally deals severe damate
    So... is that dagger supposed to say "Occasionally deals Severe Damage" or "Occasionally deals Severe Camate"

...Honestly, I'm not sure which one is scarier.

Edit: Damn, Krab beat me to it in the other thread D:
    (2)

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I love this game just as much as you all do and I have no doubt in my mind that the reason why people get so heated is because they care about this game a lot.
    I always try and remember to preface my disappointed/angry replies to your posts with a disclaimer that I am in no way mad at you. I imagine you might be as frustrated as us when you have to give us info from the devs that you know is gonna make us rage after you spend time trying to convey to them that we are unhappy. Keep up the good work!!
    (1)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Oh yeah, it'd be an awesome mainhand/offhand for sure, I think. I'd guess it'll be the best non-big-3 DD mainhand weapon for sure for any dagger job outside Abyssea.

The downsides are, it has lower DPS than the level 90 Twashtar (let alone 95 Mandau or Twashtar) and the crit rate will likely only affect the hand it's in. We can probably expect Twashtar to go up to 20 DEX in the next update, too, which continues to be the most undervalued part of the weapon (hello capped dDEX), and combined with this dagger (35 DEX on weapons) I think we'd be able to cap dDEX on damned near anything.
    This dagger is gonna let me use my glavoid shells on an ukon with a clear conscience. Mandau/SparkleKnife for life!!
    (0)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Player
    I love this game just as much as you all do and I have no doubt in my mind that the reason why people get so heated is because they care about this game a lot.
    Still, I bet it sucks reading through a Thomas Pinchon novel worth of disgruntled posts about a video-game. Thanks for understanding.
    (1)

I understand all your concerns and I am doing my best to communicate them all to the development team. Just hang in there a bit while I try to get some additional comments.
    After this, and when you said you're hounding the dev team for info on rng/cor's ammo issues, I have to say I love you. It's nice to know we are being heard because tbh I think a lot of people were beginning to doubt.
    (2)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    After this, and when you said you're hounding the dev team for info on rng/cor's ammo issues, I have to say I love you. It's nice to know we are being heard because tbh I think a lot of people were beginning to doubt.
    Now that we know that you are reading this stuff, is there any chance that you could mention that so far bully sucks?
    (1)

First off, I just want to let you know that I have already delivered all of your concerns expressed in this thread thus far to the development team, however, I have not received a comment as of yet.

Putting that aside for the moment, I do have some additional information about stacking the effect of Treasure Hunter when using SA-WS/TA-WS/SATA-WS.

Based on feedback we have received we will be performing the below adjustments:
    • Making it so an increase in the effect of Treasure Hunter is possible when using a close range physical weapon skill (*1)
    • When using a weapon skill by itself, the rate of increase will be the same as a normal close range attack.
    • When combining a weapon skill with Sneak Attack/Trick Attack, the rate of increase will be the same as using Sneak Attack/Trick Attack.

As stated previously, with the current system we are unable to display Treasure Hunter effect increase in the log when using weapon skills.

If we were to try and make it so it is displayed in the log, the work load would be roughly equivalent to the amount of work needed to adjust multiple jobs, so because of this we are not planning to make adjustments to this. Likewise, we do not have any plans of adding the effect increase animation for the same reason. We apologize.

As for the implementation timing, it will most likely be some time after the version update scheduled for the end of September, so please check it out on the test server. As we get information we will let you know.

Another adjustment we will be making is reducing the recast timer for “Bully” from 5 minutes to 3 minutes based off feedback and what we have been monitoring on the test server

Depending on how many players are in the battle, the rate of intimidation will increase (*2), so please try it out (of course there is a cap).

*1 If it is a multi-hit weapon skill, the increase will occur on only the first hit.
    *2 If a player outside of the party has generated enmity on the enemy (for example, an outside WHM curing a THF in the party), even players outside of the party will be considered as participating in the battle.
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast