Samurai Konzen-Ittai Bug

I feel like this is a bug, as I expect the new samurai ability Konzen-Ittai to function like the dancer's Wild Flourish. If I weaponskill too quickly after using Konzen-Ittai, no skillchain occurs and the effect of Konzen-Ittai is lost as subsequent weaponskills also don't trigger the correct skillchain (for example, doing Konzen-Ittai, Sekanoki, then 2x Tachi: Kasha does not result in any light skillchain). I find myself having to wait for the animation of it to end, before a skillchain occurs with the next weaponskill. I don't think this behavior is normal.

Platform: PC
    ISP: AT&T
    Type of Internet Connection: DSL UVerse
    Internet Connection Speed: 18Mb/s
    Date & Time: 7/14/2011, tested between 9-11pm
    Frequency: 100% with above steps
    Character Name: Toushyro
    Race: Elvaan
    World: Siren
    Main Job: Samurai
    Support Job: Warrior
    Area and Coordinates: Abyssea - La Theine, various location killing gigas mobs
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: ---
    Monster Name: Various (all)
    Steps:
    1. Engage mob
    2. Initiate Konzen-Ittai
    3. Immediately follow up with a weaponskill (Tachi: Kasha or Geko) without pause, no skillchain occurs
    Alternatively:
    1. Engage mob
    2. Mediate for 200+ TP
    3. Use Sekanoki
    4. Initiate Konzen-Ittai
    5. Immediately follow up with Tachi: Kasha without pause, no skillchain occurs
    6. Use a second Tachi:Kasha, still no skillchain occurs
    (0)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\
    Make a wish, I promise nothing bad will happen.

Character
    Habiki
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You still have to pause for 3 seconds before you do tachi: kasha to get the light skillchain, and I believe its effect wears off after anyone weaponskills so if it was bad timing then the second kasha won't do anything for you. Confused why your using sekkanoki at all would be better to use konzen-ittai then wait 3 then use the 200% tp for a higher damage kasha.
    (0)

The point is that the ability is lost if you weaponskill too quickly, unlike Wild Flourish which you can weaponskill immediately and still get a skillchain, and they're pretty much the same ability. They should behave the same: Once the status is inflicted on the mob, the next weaponskill should trigger a skillchain, which is not the case for Konzen-Ittai.
    (0)
    Last edited by darkShirou; 07-16-2011 at 07:02 AM. Reason: grammar
    /人 ‿‿ 人\
    Make a wish, I promise nothing bad will happen.

Greetings, darkShirou!
    Thank you for posting your concerns about the Konzen-Ittai ability. I have made sure to submit the information that you have provided to the development team, and they will conduct a thorough investigation into the matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend consulting www.PlayOnline.com or http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/fo...ersion-Updates for any news about the development team's investigation. Thanks again for your report!
    (0)