Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90

Update Garrison ~ Recreate to be 2-3 tiers Campaign.

I suggest recreating the "Garrison" event to be similar to Besiege and Campaign, in that schedule hordes attack "forts". Think of Garrison as low~medium levels campaign. The drops will remain the same and anyone can freely take on the challenge solo or I. Groups. No additional "quests/mission ops" needed, as in Wings of the Goddess.
    Much like Besieged, the "Conquest" map will inform player when the target a zone if currently mob hordes are on the "March". I do realize the level of War seen in Wings in not the same as in current day, but I suggest just ignoring that aspect.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Garrison already is pretty much like that. Waves of enemies attacking an outpost. Only difference is, you trade an item to participate, instead of wait, and difficulty is scaled to the number of participants.

Forcing garrison would cause all regions to be 100% beastmen controlled...
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    I did say "like" campaign...not campaign. I envision just random/occasional attacks "like" campaign. The capture part would be dropped. Also, the mobs would be scaled to each outpost and difficulty. SE could use the same exact mob and NPC as garrison.

This method would free up players from going 6 players or more. And be much more easy mode of play. At least with this more martial-type weapons would appear in the AH. To actually win a garrison, teams need to serious plan strategy, such as kiting and holding in between waves.

Ease of play while allowing players to get experience and gear would make Garrison(for low level) player much more fun. Not to mention winning garrison could increase conquest points significantly. This is always nice for starting players.
    (0)

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    Gonna bump this just because.
    (0)