Character
    Jaykae
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

BCNM60 Up in arms

im wondering if this bcnm is broken as far as club drop goes, i know its supposed to be rare but ive done this fight hundreds of times nd i know others who have aswell with nothing.

Can you please just verify that everything is working correctly?
    (0)

Greetings Acedia!

I can see why you would be contacting us since it would be rather frustrating to not get an item after many attempts. We have not heard of any other problems with that specific BCNM but we can forward your concern just in case. In order to do that, we'll need some details from you first. Can you please fill out the following?

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>

Thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Jaykae
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    im on shiva, and many of those other questions are irrelevant.

can you atleast tell me how many have dropped in the past 6 months or something? i just want to know if anyone is getting it
    (0)

Greetings Acedia!

Although I can understand why you may believe these questions are irrelevant, however, in order for us to assist you we will need you to help us with this information. You see, it is possible that there is some detail that you supply that will be part of a problem that needs to be resolved. When you have some time available, please fill out the template and we will submit this concern for you! Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Also, we would like to be able to give you information on how many drops or if it is dropping at all, sadly, we can not. This is just not information we Game Masters can provide for you, my apologies

Thank you again for your assistance and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-
    (0)

Character
    Ironside
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Acedia View Post
    im on shiva, and many of those other questions are irrelevant.

can you atleast tell me how many have dropped in the past 6 months or something? i just want to know if anyone is getting it
    It does drop, an LS mate of mine got one within the past month if I'm not mistaken. The drop rate is horrible, but not nonexistent; don't think there's a bug here, just bad luck.
    (0)