Character
    Synestia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 28

New player payment question?

Hi I'm a new incoming player but before that my question is my brother has given me his account to play but i need to reactivate it. How much am i going to have to pay to return to the game?I can't ask him has gone over seas and I wont to play on his account. thx for the help
    (0)

I'm not entirely sure if you're even technically allowed to give or transfer your game to another person even if it is family, at least, not without going through the EULA.

As far as payment goes, account reactivation is free, but content ID reactivation is charged a full month fee regardless of when you reactivate.

That is, reactivate on the 23rd of March, get two months of billing on April 1st. Activate on March 3rd get two months of billing on April 1st. Billings are always at the start of each month.
    (0)

10 years ago Squaresoft was great. 10 years ago Hironobu Sakaguchi left Squaresoft. 10 years ago Square's profits were at an all time high. In the last 10 years their profits have done nothing but decline. Coincidence, I think not. Do yourself and the fans a favor SE, bring back Sakaguchi. Bring back the awesome you once had.

I'm not sure... As long as you have the Original PlayOnline ID and password you should be fine. You might need to link your PlayOnline ID with a SE Account ID which can be done free at the SE site. Depending on how long the account has been deactivated, you may need to create a new content ID within PlayOnline to able to play FFXI.
    (0)