Character
    Symbiote
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95

[dev1004] Corsair’s Phantom Roll Ability - Suggestion

COR is very limited in Abyssea on what it can and can't do. We either sit back and do our rolls then AFK until Quick Draw is ready or we hit 100+ TP to use Leaden Salute/Wildfire.

Here is what I would like to see, in a limited or complete amount:

Upon rolling an 11 on a roll.
    -Phantom Roll timer is reset to 0.
    -Increased effect (greater than what is currently available).
    -Unlock another "slot" for a roll to be active, but limit it to a maximum of 4 rolls active at a time.

To elaborate on the third suggestion. Upon successful landing of an 11 on a roll, a third (or fourth) roll effect will be able to be given. As with any gamble, should you bust on that third or fourth roll, the effect allowing them will be lost. To regain it, an 11 must be rolled again.
    (0)

I could see the third suggeston being rather broken even with only 4 rolls, i would personally prefer other effects with an 11, some as slightly gimper versions of rolls we already have.

Oh and theres already a thread about this, it was the very first thread on this section, you didnt even have to search for it
    (0)

Character
    Symbiote
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95
    I already realize that there was another thread about this. However, this and that are two seperate suggestions. To not take away from the discussion of that suggestion, I decided to make a seperate thread. Should the ones who run this forum decide that the threads should be merged, they can do so. Until then, it is their decision, not yours.
    (0)