Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AF3 Feet

Player

AF3 Feet

Ok so we all know pretty much how difficult it is to obtain AF3 feet in Abyssea. Parties are only going to certain areas, or you are rolling against 4-5 sometimes more people to get your af peice after waiting 5+ hours in one party. If its not this ou either get ran out from soloing lights, get lights up to par to run out of time, or you simply have no job that you can solo lights. I am a 90 thf and dnc I use Daggers how am i suppose to obtain af for dnc and mnk if I can't get what is needed. even with a blm and a ninja assisting with the certain kills i've spent over 36 hours in abyssea trying to get af for mnk AND dnc af. I still dont have either. Is se ever going make this drop rate better? What is going to be done in order for us to get the AF3 feet obtainable without wasting stones, time, and everything i mean 36 hours in a row and nothing. thats kind of rediculus.
    (0)

Character
    Katoplepa
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I'm agree.
    yesterday night I got 2 MNK feet when me and my LS friends we were farming for Ulhdashi in Attowa, and this means completely casual pop that chest... and no one needs it, I got one in auto-assign but I don't need it... this is ridicolous, I'm agree, when I think about the hours I wasted try to pop THF feet and never got... I hope they find something alternative...
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    empyrean feet aren't really that bad these days. (yes, I said empyrean)
    They're sitll the hardest to get base piece of course, but it's not like you can't collect your trial items in the meantime.
    (0)

Player
    its not impossible but for most people damn near. Player's who dont have but maybe 3-4 hours a day to play due to school work kids family etc they will never be able to get the feet in that little bit of time. Its not fair to them because the drop rate is below 1%. even the ppl that solo or dou. soon as we get the lights for chests we have to update our time and basically restart. if anything allow us to keep lights that we build for up to 15-30 minutes AFTER exiting abyssea before we lose them. even that would help.
    (0)

Character
    Herby
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm not sure if it's relevant, but i was doing clusters the last few days for a magian trial and in the 7 hours (split over 3 days) farming clusters in Abyssea - Misareaux I got 3 DRK feet, 4 PLD feet, 2RNG feet, and 1 NIN feet. That's like 1,5 feet per hour. Interesting however is this: As long as i didn't build ANY amber light it seemed that the feet dropped very well, and as i got to Tier 2 gold chests (still small though) i never saw feet again but mostly NM popitems. So maybe the key is to NOT build any Amber light at all.
    (0)

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    I'm not sure if it's relevant, but i was doing clusters the last few days for a magian trial and in the 7 hours (split over 3 days) farming clusters in Abyssea - Misareaux I got 3 DRK feet, 4 PLD feet, 2RNG feet, and 1 NIN feet. That's like 1,5 feet per hour. Interesting however is this: As long as i didn't build ANY amber light it seemed that the feet dropped very well, and as i got to Tier 2 gold chests (still small though) i never saw feet again but mostly NM popitems. So maybe the key is to NOT build any Amber light at all.
    I'm not sure it's just luck or not but actually i also feel same to you, I solo to gain my blu,drg feet for long with full build light and feel it's always harder and harder to get feet if you build higher amber light since it's will have "a lot more" chance for item drop more and for max light keyitem and temp item on big chest will also come jam on your chest pool. So "may" you just no build too high amber unless you want other item or keyitem.
    (0)

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    I've not been able to get a pair of Emp BRD feet in 20+ hours of trying to do so. Lots of PLD and RNG feet, not a single BRD piece.
    (0)

Character
    Nephilipitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 90
    well it does come down to luck at some point. The drop rates are probably equal but that does't mean you can't roll the dice and get 6 6s back to back. That's just how random works. I'm sure if you got 1000 feet things would end up averaging out much more than your 5-10

however i think it would be nice if you could maybe wear all your other +2 items and get a boost in the feet if that's the only non +2 item on you, as you solo, duo, trio. etcetra.
    (0)

Character
    Katoplepa
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    so, what type/numbers of lights you suggest to build to pop feet chests?

p.s.
    ninja feet in misareaux? don't they are in Vunkerl?
    (0)

Character
    Liteholt
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I dunno, I've seen feet come out of the large gold pyxides before. Was in Miseraux once, with an LS group. Had some new players come in, so I as BLM went off to smite some Murex for azure light. First kill, a large pyxis dropped, and had DRK feet in it (and this was after close to 6 hours of not seeing a single pair of feet). Then about 15 min later, we got another large pyxide with DRK and BRD feet in it. So it is possible to get feet from larger pyxides.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast