Thread: AF3 Feet

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Liteholt View Post
    I dunno, I've seen feet come out of the large gold pyxides before. Was in Miseraux once, with an LS group. Had some new players come in, so I as BLM went off to smite some Murex for azure light. First kill, a large pyxis dropped, and had DRK feet in it (and this was after close to 6 hours of not seeing a single pair of feet). Then about 15 min later, we got another large pyxide with DRK and BRD feet in it. So it is possible to get feet from larger pyxides.
    I also confirmed that feet can come form large box, but also in the large box will possible to have <Keyitem> + <Max light Temp item > + <Material Item> + <Temp Item> + <Agrument item> + <Feets> while small box you will may got <Material Item> + <Temp Item> + <Agrument item> + <Feets> so form possibility and form my farming exp, i got feet form small box more than large one.

And ya if you hope on some feet, it's will end up you got many of others than get what you really want, I use more than 4-5 run on famming my BLU Feets one run take 3hr+ > 6hrs up to how long i can endure til i get it and then i try get my DRG feet one on same map i get it on 3 run and on the first run i get 2 un-need 4 BLU feet keep comming out ~.~.
    (0)

11 - 21 amber I've found to give a plethora of feet, myself, my sacks (we duo / trio a lot) and quiet a few of my members have all base feet >_> this being on EP mobs to ensure the lowest light gain per kill.
    (0)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Character
    Aequis
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    It depends and honestly, I think some feet are much rarer than others, though SE will say the drop rate is equal. I have a lot of experience farming big gold chests for KIs and am only just getting to grips with maximising the potential to farm boots. Seven hours soloing as DNC for my Charis toeshoes last weekend (with no result) actually taught me quite a bit ... indirectly.

High amber does not make more or less feet drop - it only seems that way. They have a constant rate of dropping. High amber adds items to the roll of things you can find in the chests, like above post said. Though my opinion differs slightly, and I'd say at capped amber with big golds you'll get one of the below:

a) Key item for NMs.
    b) Revitalizer.
    c) Megalixir.
    d) Collection of one to four high-amber temps like Fanatic's powder, Berserker's tonic or Gnostic's drink.
    e) Synthesis materials or scrolls or combination of both and random chance of Empyrian boots.

From what I've seen, the strength of amber does not affect which KIs will drop in chests. We've had the rarest Tahrongi KI (Ophanim) drop on only the second big gold, with low-mid amber. Strength of amber does affect augments on equipment such as Diamond rings (typically will only see the +3 INT/MND rings with capped amber).
    (0)

Player
    It is possible and reading over the thread I notice that brd pld and especially DRK drops quiet nciely. I have even noticed increase drop rate within Drk Pld Whm and War feet (including att chasm)
    (0)

Character
    Gravionblack
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I have have only seen the ninja feet drop after at least 3-4 hrs in abyssea and then it was a pt (which of course i was out lotted all three times >.< ) and i have been back quite a few times soloing on my ninja, and as Renesmey said when i got to where i was starting to get the good stuff i was already down to 15 mins. I am starting to think ninja af3 feet for me is going to be a myth lol.
    (0)

Character
    Vordox
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I love looking at all the people complain because they don't get what they need within a set time they want. It is a game, it is luck of the dice on if you get your af3 feet. Hey I know lets have a celebration day, and SE gives all the af3 or thing we desire most. Jeez I spend hours in aby and farm gold chests and have all the job af3 feet just by biding my time and patience. Hey if we all complain enough we can all get our Usukane, or Homan just given to us.
    (0)

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Last time we tried for DNC feet we went 5hrs strait. We got 2-3 of every other kind but DNC. Same thing for THF, took us 3 tries (3x 5hrs). Got 1st pair in 1st hour of 3rd try, then got another 2 pairs. This is a lot of work to get specific items compared with the other parts.
    (0)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Because with empyrean, only having to farm feet is much worse than having to farm the entire set like with Relic.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2