Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Erecia
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    OH MY FREAKING GOD! The whole Nyzul addition thing is actually going to happen?! THAT'S AWESOME.

* the current objectives are all fine really. I've never had any serious trouble or rage over any of them, even the lamp floors or the don't aggro gears floors. If you want to add more objectives, that's cool too.

* beating a boss seemed to only have roughly a 50% chance of dropping an armor piece. I don't know what you guys do to balance drop rates, but it was pretty disheartening to have a group cleverly solve all of nyzul's challenges and beat the boss in time and get nothing. Either a guaranteed drop of something or having all armor drop independently so sometimes you get nothing but other times you might get 2 or 3 if you're lucky would be okay. But I don't know what you have planned for new gear rewards so it's hard to give feedback on that.

* one of the things people complained about (I never had a problem with this personally, but whiners whine) was that you don't have time to pass gear when you run out of time before zoning back out. Would it be possible to add a grace period to Nyzul, similar to dynamis or einherjar, where the run is over when time runs out but you don't immediately zone back out? I'm not asking for more time to win or fight - I think the 30 minutes was tough but fair - but a minute or two to deal with any last minute drops would be nice.

* ignore what everyone says about wanting Salvage updates and do Nyzul ones instead. Salvage was boring and formulaic - Nyzul was challenging and different every time.
    (2)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    So additions to salvage too ? or ajustement ?

suggestion : make bhaflau remant I & II type of zones and put a different system for the high level zone ( NMs, paths, or even cells system, add atma type buff and so on, it has the potential to be fun)
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    NO MORE *** LAMPS IN THE NEW ONE PLEASE.
    (3)
    Last edited by Coldbrand; 09-23-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Holy crap, new Nyzuls?! HOT. Just how they'll operate, though... do not disappoint us!

Quote Originally Posted by Xellith View Post
    And in regards to salvage upgrades - I have the 3 pieces of Ares' curiass. Had them for a long time. Why did I never upgrade them you ask? I was waiting for the price of the ingots to go down. 10m for a body piece seemed unreasonable. Now its about 50k to upgrade the peices but not worth even THAT much gil.
    I bought a stack of ingots for 200k for until I get Ares and Morrigan Bodies, quitcherbitchin'
    (0)
    Last edited by Quetzacoatl; 09-23-2011 at 11:49 AM.

ive always thought it would be neat if you could return to nyzul isle as a zone once you completed a floor. Basically like if you have climbed to lets say 40, then you could return to any floor 1-40 and just hang out with no time limit. I mean the whole idea is your taking missions to explore this tower. Well once you clear a floor technically shouldnt it be explored? Meaning you could return to it without tabs and stay as long as u like.

Higher lvl section of nyzul sounds cool.
    (1)

Player
    "Even though the version update just took place."

... is that supposed to mean the development team was busy on the last version update, because as far as I am aware that single version update we all waited almost a year for since the last abyssea expansion had basicly no content added aside from 5 lvls and extreamly poorly thought out minimal spell/job abillity additions. The whole development team should be ashamed of themselves for bringing to us such minimal empty garbage after such a wait, and there being no expansion addition to go along with the lvl cap increase and it being the second last level cap increase, and month late release of the version update level cap increase. There is no excuse, there should be a formal apology from SE staff and the statement of a future version update to augment the lack of material in this last version update.

This last version update was absolutlely pitaful, and a mockery and disrespect to their customers, and our money we are paying them.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung View Post
    ive always thought it would be neat if you could return to nyzul isle as a zone once you completed a floor. Basically like if you have climbed to lets say 40, then you could return to any floor 1-40 and just hang out with no time limit. I mean the whole idea is your taking missions to explore this tower. Well once you clear a floor technically shouldnt it be explored? Meaning you could return to it without tabs and stay as long as u like.

Higher lvl section of nyzul sounds cool.
    That's what Alzaadal Ruins are for. Nyzul is an instance and so that would block people doing the assault from entering (at least under Square's pathetic system of instancing where "instance" = about 20). Plus there is no single static "Nyzul Isle" zone. It is a series of big floors that change every time by opening or closing pathways to you randomly.
    (0)

Character
    Koroma
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    We need some kind of rate down feature so we can rate down Flamers like Granny's post.
    (0)
    SERAPHBismarck

Pround member of Reminding se there is a bst forum.
    BRING BACK CHARM!

Character
    Dashuto
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Please give us an alternative source of Alexandrite in the form of Nyzul.
    (2)
    Thank you for changing Crysta payment options :3

Character
    Falseliberty
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    ..................................................... ALEXANDRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGZZZZZ please?
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast