Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Arciele
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    lol suddenly the town retard thinks he knows how I play. I don't even have a hmp build.

AF2 is also definitely not superior to AF3 body as far as bp acc and damage go.
    the only reason you'd use AF2 over AF3 is for perp if you're also using AF3 bracers, because -2 perp (4/2) is less than -3.
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    AF2 body is a far superior full-time gear than AF3.
    You heard it here folks!

MP+20, BP delay -3 (which you would only need it for BPing), Avatar Crit rate +3 (which only works on melee hits mainly), day: perp-3 (which limits what you can summon to take advantage of the perp cost) is better than MP+60 (wow, +40 mp), SMN skill +10 (helps with accuracy for avatars TP gain), perp -4 (don't have to deal with the whole day thing), BP damage + (for BPing in).

I can't believe I have to explain to loldallas about SMN.....guess he really isn't a SMN.
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arciel View Post
    lol suddenly the town retard thinks he knows how I play. I don't even have a hmp build.

AF2 is also definitely not superior to AF3 body as far as bp acc and damage go.
    the only reason you'd use AF2 over AF3 is for perp if you're also using AF3 bracers, because -2 perp (4/2) is less than -3.
    I still have a HMP set been adding to it since 75 cap but haven't used it in months.... wait a minute why the hell am I wasting my money on gear I never get to use? I'm starting to feel like Dallas lol.
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Only thing I have to say about perp, is that it is ridiculous that you are expected to play and collect items until level 90, to get free avatars. And as we all know, having free avatars have not made us gods, and having 0 perpetuation at say level 40 wouldn't have hurt our job a bit.

Honestly, it is the same as giving DRKs -STR every single level, but say they can easilly offset this with armors... the point is that no other jobs need to equip armors to counter a penalty. SMN is unique, in that it is the only job penalized for existing.

I'm still surprised it doesn't cost 1 dollar EXTRA per month to play SMN.
    (3)

Character
    Arciele
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Razushu View Post
    I still have a HMP set been adding to it since 75 cap but haven't used it in months.... wait a minute why the hell am I wasting my money on gear I never get to use? I'm starting to feel like Dallas lol.
    I had a hMP set from the time when I was regularly playing RDM at 75 cap. It wasn't something i was inclined to use because the weapon swap (plutos) would interfere in my TP gain for stuff like Campaign - for which if you used Spirit Taker well you really didn't have a reason to rest.

Never used it post 75 especially not in Abyssea so I dropped the set entirely and rely on a pure Refresh set if ever I need to heal, which is also a rarity. Frees up quite a few gear slots too.

edit: love your sig
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arciel View Post
    I had a hMP set from the time when I was regularly playing RDM at 75 cap. It wasn't something i was inclined to use because the weapon swap (plutos) would interfere in my TP gain for stuff like Campaign - for which if you used Spirit Taker well you really didn't have a reason to rest.

Never used it post 75 especially not in Abyssea so I dropped the set entirely and rely on a pure Refresh set if ever I need to heal, which is also a rarity. Frees up quite a few gear slots too.

edit: love your sig
    Thanks lol, never used it in Campaign either didn't need it I like to keep it on hand for the occaisional death I suffer to be back to full in the shortest possible time.
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    Only thing I have to say about perp, is that it is ridiculous that you are expected to play and collect items until level 90, to get free avatars. And as we all know, having free avatars have not made us gods, and having 0 perpetuation at say level 40 wouldn't have hurt our job a bit.

Honestly, it is the same as giving DRKs -STR every single level, but say they can easilly offset this with armors... the point is that no other jobs need to equip armors to counter a penalty. SMN is unique, in that it is the only job penalized for existing.

I'm still surprised it doesn't cost 1 dollar EXTRA per month to play SMN.
    Hopefully this new ability changes the BP delay problem enough to change how we're seen and doesn't cost us an arm and a leg to do it for once.
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

2. Not a melee

I'm not so much worried about the arm and the leg, as it wearing my watch out by my stares for its recast.

I mean, add a timer bound ability to fix a timer bound ability? That is like robbing a bank to pay back for a bank robbery. You are only moving the problem, not solving it.
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    I'm not so much worried about the arm and the leg, as it wearing my watch out by my stares for its recast.

I mean, add a timer bound ability to fix a timer bound ability? That is like robbing a bank to pay back for a bank robbery. You are only moving the problem, not solving it.

It says Blood Pacts (plural), so I'm going to remain hopeful that it's a stance and not a one shot ability with a five minute recast.
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

2. Not a melee

Character
    Avengers
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    It could be similar to Avatar's Favor, While JA remains active, BPs cost an extra X percentage and -Y BP delay.
    (1)

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast