Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Player
    I wish SE would make black belt-like items for ALL jobs that are quested. MNK has belt quests, SMN has Evoker Ring quest, BLM WHM have scroll quests. Would be nice if other jobs had special quests good stuff too.
    (0)

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Black belt was kinda like a level 99 item that we were allowed to wear at level 75. It basically gives you permission to wear armor that doesn't focus on haste and lets you boost your other stats in your other armor slots. It would actually be kinda annoying if they came out with something better like "Double Attack +20" that forced us to cap our haste using feet and hand slots. But I suppose I could live with it :-)
    (1)

Character
    Seaaloe
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 94
    I'm all for an upgrade. Should be Judan Belt since that's the highest level you can obtain in martial arts. While they're at it, why not also make a set of Bushin armor since that's the highest status you can obtain as a Monk according to this game!!
    (0)

Character
    Lalandra
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Just for sake putting my own 2 cents into this. If they did do a Update for B.belt, I think they should just take the Physical Damage taken and make it into straigh Damage taken %... Maybe upp STR to 10, damage taken -10% and subtle Blow +10 and defense 10. Leave the haste where it is. That's not realy a insane buffing for a upgrade, but would maintain it as the best belt in game.
    (0)

Character
    Francisco
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Furlow View Post
    Just for sake putting my own 2 cents into this. If they did do a Update for B.belt, I think they should just take the Physical Damage taken and make it into straigh Damage taken %... Maybe upp STR to 10, damage taken -10% and subtle Blow +10 and defense 10. Leave the haste where it is. That's not realy a insane buffing for a upgrade, but would maintain it as the best belt in game.
    PDT-7% going to DT-10% IS an insane upgrade. But I wouldn't be against it.

Monk is pretty lucky with -MDT gear, if they bother to get it, even if you throw out the notion of getting a Defending Ring.

Tantra+2|Twilight|Brutal|Merman's
    Avalon|Denali|6%Dark|Shadow
    Mollusca|BlackBelt|Tantra+2|Tantra+2

...allows you to TP in your -MDT set while maintaining 25% haste and capped MDT with Shellra V up with Shadow Ring occasionally zeroing out damage.

Making Black Belt -10% DT would allow you to hit -35% MDT with the same setup as above. Possible to go higher via some minor changes like a second Merman's Earring...

With Shellra V up, that -10% DT would be excess (for magical purposes), so you could shed some -DT/MDT elsewhere.

Tantra+2|Twilight|Brutal|Merman's
    Tantra+2|Denali|6%Dark|Shadow
    Atheling|BlackBelt|Tantra+2|Tantra+2

Would be one option.

Tantra+2|Twilight|Brutal|Moonshade
    Avalon|Tantra+2|Epona|Shadow
    Mollusca|BlackBelt|Tantra+2|Tantra+2

Would be another. Honestly not sure which would come out better for DD purposes though.
    (0)

"How do I lock threads?"

Consume the contents of a bottle of Extra Strength Tylonel and then drink a beer. Soon, all threads will be locked.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5