Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    pup -> dagger please

why bst can have double pet bonus and pup cant?
    (1)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushipur View Post
    pup -> dagger please

why bst can have double pet bonus and pup cant?
    It's for the most part based on the jobs weapons.. When do you see a Pup using a Dagger with their C- rank over their B+ H2H?

That said, not including jobs like COR and RDM on Dagger is a joke, especially when you consider in RDM's case they have B on both Dagger and Sword.

Though COR could become overpowered with two Daggers and the Gun trials.
    (0)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    When do you see a Pup using a Dagger
    red proc xD other than that lol nevah!
    (0)

Character
    Alkimi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Always wondered about lack of clubs for PLD. The magian ones have ridiculously high base damage for a 1-handed weapons and Flash Nova looks like it was designed with PLD in mind. No reason they shouldn't be able to use them, especially with their A- skill in club. The lack of hexa hurts, but True Strike is pretty good in abyssea.
    (0)

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    All Magian weapons should be usable by ALL JOBS that have that native skill.
    (ex: GS= DRK WAR PLD, Archery= RNG SAM THF RDM WAR NIN).
    (1)
    Down with PS2 Emulation / Give us PS3 Native software

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    It's for the most part based on the jobs weapons.. When do you see a Pup using a Dagger with their C- rank over their B+ H2H?

That said, not including jobs like COR and RDM on Dagger is a joke, especially when you consider in RDM's case they have B on both Dagger and Sword.

Though COR could become overpowered with two Daggers and the Gun trials.
    if u sdont know the job please dont reply lol

i stated that what i want is double pet bonus...with 2 dagger i can have +20 mac, +20 mab or -20pdt ... this is insane for the spiritreaver or valoredge...

there are lot of situation when im not meleeing and i can get more bonus from using dual dagger instead of h2h...
    (1)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushipur View Post
    if u sdont know the job please dont reply lol

i stated that what i want is double pet bonus...with 2 dagger i can have +20 mac, +20 mab or -20pdt ... this is insane for the spiritreaver or valoredge...

there are lot of situation when im not meleeing and i can get more bonus from using dual dagger instead of h2h...
    Big woop!

What you want is irrelevant, if there is no real reason to be on the dagger list, IE. Pup wont use Daggers, they shouldn't get them, and certainly not because "I want it! if that job gets it, why can't I? Whine! Whine!"

Off of the mememe on this site.

--

They really should think about renaming all the trial weapons like they did for the magic ones.

Not being able to macro weapons in for jobs like BST for the occasion is a pain. say PDT- and MDB ones, you need to do it manually as they have the same name. Not needed, but would be good if they could.
    (0)
    Last edited by Daniel_Hatcher; 03-24-2011 at 04:32 AM.

Character
    Annewandering
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIST View Post
    I never understood why certain jobs are left off certain weapons my self. Look at the staff paths--RDM (who has no native staff skill) can use the elemental paths, yet not MNK (who has a B rank, while WHM can and has only a C+ rank). Yet, only BLM, SMN, SCH can use the ones in the physical paths. MNK (B rank) and PLD (A-) can't use any of them, which would be the more likely ones to be thwacking things with a staff. Dagger is another odd one--only THF/BRD/DNC can use, even though there are several other jobs with equal skill rank that could benefit from using them.

I think if a job has at least a C+ or B- skill, or can use the WSNM Weaponskills for that weapon, then they should be allowed to use the magian weapons.

Raist
    Maybe some of the rankings ought to be changed. Seriously whm uses staff almost exclusively yet it is only a C+? That makes little if any sense.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by annewandering View Post
    Maybe some of the rankings ought to be changed. Seriously whm uses staff almost exclusively yet it is only a C+? That makes little if any sense.
    That was more of a job specific mind set then a skill one. Though that again leaves out the question of why something like WHM(Yes I am a main WHM.) gets 2 weapons while something like SAM doesn't even get archery or WAR gets great sword.
    Still, I think this should exclude empyreans and be limited to magian only. There's no need for certian jobs to be able to have and use 9/12 empyrean weapons.
    (1)

I think you should at least get a few more weapons of the types you've got B rank in and up.
    (0)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast