Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I would be happy for Bahamut to be a 2hr summon. I personally couldn't see how he could be a normal avatar that would follow you around...I mean he is just too big. But as a 2hr summon I could see him randomly choosing one of his 3 signature flare attacks (Megaflare, Gigaflare, and Teraflare). Because he would be 2hr only I would want even the "weaker" of the 3 to still be a pretty powerful attack though.
    (0)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    If we got bahamut, it would be a 2hour ability only like Alex and Odin, and I don't really want that.
    completely agree witht his statment. odin and alex were SE's biggest cop-outs ever. these need to be moved to fulltimeable avatars each with their own list of pacts and favors. and definate yes to bahumut. id be ok with him being on 2h, long as odin/alex were not.
    (0)

Adding Bahamut as a Lv 99 2hr only Ability to Use Mega/Giga/Terra Flare (which ever of the three) for big damage wouldn't be a bad idea, but I could not see him as a normal avatar with you in combat, it would honestly belittle the Idea of Bahamut
    (0)

Player
    Square Enix could just remake Odin and Alexander into more conventional avatars and still retain their two hours abilities. Bahamut as a normal avatar is fine, since Carbuncle, Fenrir, Diabolos are all terrestial avatars as well. They talk of Bahamut's power, yet most players have beaten him in two different instances. Diabolos is the force behind Dynamis, I'd say that's pretty powerful too. Anyway, it's only a manifestation of them, not the total sum of their power.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Vangoh View Post
    I don't think Bahamut would be too much really, he does have powerful blood pacts but so does the others. I could live with Phoenix being summonable but not atomos, he's presented as the maws and nothing else. If you want a new avatar they should definetly think about...

HADES!!!!!!

Hades would be like the enfeebler avatar or something with strong melee blood pacts rage and lots of detrimental effects for blood pacts ward.

Although I'm not sure how everyone else feels about another dark avatar, so this idea will be discarded I bet...

OH WHAT ABOUT....Siren!!!!!????

She would have the same purpose as mentioned with Hades, plus we need an anti-mage/caster avatar with silencing attacks!
    I think your grasping at straws there
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    By making Alexander and Odin can only be used as two hours ability is a very lazy and desperate move from SE. It's like they ran out of ideas to what the two avatars can be used for, and just give us their astral flow ability. If anything, instead of giving us more avatars, they should fix Alexander and Odin and make it not just usable as two hours. I am sure there plenty of abilities that can be given to these two avatars beside the two hours only.
    (1)

Character
    Jager
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Odin's 2hour is a Final Fantasy favorites as well as godly. I'm surprised Alexander didn't become a normal avatar with Holy Judgment. But they built him as the immobile guardian in this game, hence why Perfect Defense was given and to deviate from his inability to walk with us.

We should be thankful we got these 2 at all.
    (1)
    "I find bliss in ignorance. Less I hear the less you'll say. But you'll find that out anyway."
    - Linkin Park (Dedicated to all the trolls and flamers out there)

Character
    Taliesn
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    SE already said they wouldn't ever give SMN Bahamut because they didn't want to diminish his power & prestige in Vana deil. Though that was of course pre uncapping so maybe they'll change their mind when people are soloing him for S&G.

@Emdub
    Toll for moving is 1 new avatar please^^

@rufuslupus
    Bahamut was usually the non-elemental damage avatar.

@Vangoh
    Sirens a good idea a beefed up light avatar would be nice & a good enfeebling avatar might be nice to.. or they could just do something to improve avatar magic accuracy for the avatars we already have, actually I'd prefer that.

@ellehym
    I totally agree with you less 2hr avatars more normal avatars please though adding another 2hr one like say Pheonix as well would be extra nice!

afterwards you get frolic through grass fields with your new dragon friend.
    I like this.

@Imakun
    I've been waiting for this to SE announced it a long time ago as something the were seriously wanting to do, what gives SE?

Lets all hop on the Doom Train! I don't care what it's BP are I just want to ride it places like a chocobo on speed.
    (0)

Character
    Jager
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    I'd kinda freak out if I saw this long moving object racing across the fields of Vana'diel. I wouldn't know what a train even is. Doom Train worked in FF8 because they had trains in their time period.
    (0)
    "I find bliss in ignorance. Less I hear the less you'll say. But you'll find that out anyway."
    - Linkin Park (Dedicated to all the trolls and flamers out there)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think if anything to go with the story if Bahamut does become a summonable avatar which i really hope they don't they should make it a 2hr smn and his attack would have a 50/50 chance of either killing all enemies infront for you or your whole party for making him come out.
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast