Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Bishopward
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 91
    Not about Phantom Roll but being able to proc in Abyssea with QD would be great. Would certainly give people reason to invite COR, which I rarely get to play in Abyssea when I'm doing seal farming or any type of NM fight.
    (0)

Rolling an XI allows players to proc red, blue or yellow even if NM is in a casting ot TP move animation.
    That would get you more invites.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Ralys
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think I'd prefer the bonus to be something that isn't tied exclusively to Abyssea, since we don't even know right now if that's going to be the end-all be-all of the game by level 99... plus, there's those other 74 levels where that would do absolutely nothing. Not everybody leeches every job they level to 90 in Abyssea. I like the mini-godmode idea, though.

Although the idea of an atma that buffs Phantom Roll somehow is nice, since there's at least one specifically for Bard songs that I know of.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    I think I'd prefer the bonus to be something that isn't tied exclusively to Abyssea, since we don't even know right now if that's going to be the end-all be-all of the game by level 99... plus, there's those other 74 levels where that would do absolutely nothing. Not everybody leeches every job they level to 90 in Abyssea. I like the mini-godmode idea, though.

Although the idea of an atma that buffs Phantom Roll somehow is nice, since there's at least one specifically for Bard songs that I know of.
    They gave us 10 min XI's and took them away. They can give us XI's that help proc in Abyssea and change it later as well. I'm looking for something that helps keep COR from extinction right now. Ideally it would even be tied to XI's but since SE seems to think this change is going to solve our problems, I'm only ofering ideas that could actually change how COR is looked at.

Personally I can only see a few changes to COR that would help it now:
    1) Get on red proc list with hot shot
    2) get on yellow proc list with QD
    3) Have a COR specific atma that boosts PR potency to the level of current atma
    4) Make wildfire more easily obtainable

Otherwise, any change to the effect of rolling an XI in window dressing on a dying job.
    (0)

Character
    Blackwhirlwind
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 96
    Give back our 10min durartion and also a noticable effect between 11 rolls and lucky rolls
    (0)

Player
    1) Let AoE buffs hit pets. Remove the pet buff rolls. Give us something actually useful. Even in a group of COR and 5 pet jobs, giving buffs to the masters helps more than buffing only the pets. (Masters have gear, pets don't. Masters get buffs form other jobs, pets don't. Masters get food, pets don't. Masters have buffing job abilities and spells, pets, excluding puppets, don't. Masters can be healed and raised, pets either can't or can only do it once every x minutes.)

Preferably replace them with this:
    Drachen Roll: Breath damage+5%-12% doubled with a DRG in the party. Breath damage taken-5%-12%, doubled with a DRG in the party.
    Beast's Roll: Grants all killer circle effects to the target. 2-10% increase in acc and att, macc and matt against anything a killer circle affects. 5%-15% with a BST in the party. Or possibly just BST's killer effects, though that is further limiting it's usefulness, since half the enemies have no killer circle effect to begin with.
    Puppet's roll: Job ability recast- 2%-8%, 5%-15% with a PUP in the party.

2) Change every roll that gives a static number of something (Like hunter/evoker's roll) and change it to a percentage increase. Either that, or just increase the static numbers every 10 levels or so.

Stuff like evoker's/dancer's roll isn't even worth using anymore, even on 11 with the jobs in the party. It was okay to leave BRD's buffs a static number, as you can simply add another tier, (and song+ gear) but unless you plan to add Chaos Roll 2, this can't stay this way.
    (0)
    Last edited by Louispv; 03-11-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Make wildfire more easily obtainable
    The only difficult part is claiming Heqet.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Wildfire is hard to obtain? Are we playing the same game here?
    (0)

Character
    Hakkairu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 45
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhirlwind View Post
    Give back our 10min durartion and also a noticable effect between 11 rolls and lucky
    rolls
    Here is my thoughts for additions and tweaks for COR. I think there should be a Luck system added to COR. For symbols to keep track should be marked with a 4leaf clover for when Luck is positive, and a thunder cloud when it is negative, with 11 of Luck total levels (-5 to +5). Luck increases by getting Lucky numbers and perfect rolls on Phanton Rolls (lucky numbers = Luck+1, Perfect = Luck+3) with a 4leaf clover for a icon when luck is positive. Luck decreases with Unlucky numbers and Busting (Unlucky numbers = Luck-1, Bust = Luck-3). As your luck increases or decreases it will cause the strength of Phantom Roll and Quick Draw to raise and fall. I haven't worked out the details for sugguesting amounts, but I think a Perfect Corsair's Roll with max luck should be +75% Exp. For Quick Draw, Lucks extends the duration of Light Shot 20sec with each level of positive luck and -5sec for each Lv of negative luck. For Dark shot gives a chance of dispeling more than one buff from target. For all other QD shots, Luck influences DMG. Luck should also affect Random deal, by it's ability to reset more than one job ability and it's ability to fail when only one JA is in recast. Below are some things that I think would
    help the job with this system.

Luck of the Draw (or Lucky Draw, I can't decide on a name): Job Ability (Lv45, Duration: instant, Recast: 2min) - Increases Luck level by 1

Hot Streak: Job Trait ("Hot Streak I" Lv45, "Hot Streak II" Lv90) - Achieving a Perfect Phantom Roll: extents the duration to 10 minutes, resets Phantom Roll timer (making the JA ready for use again), and grants and addional roll effect (Max being 4 effects). To clarify, getting an 11 gives you another roll effect while there is a perfect roll active.

Trick Card: Job Ability (Lv55, Duration: 2min, Recast: 4min) - Uses one luck level, and lowers Quick Draw DMG by 25% while adds status effects to elemental shots. Status effects' duration/potency varies with Luck.

Two of a Kind: Job Ability (Lv60, Duration: 1 roll, Recast: 15min.) - Uses 2 Luck levels, and your next roll will automatically repeat your last roll.

Double or Nothing (or "Double Down", again can't decide on the name): Job Ability (Lv80, Duration: 1 roll, Recast: 6min) Uses 3 luck doubles the effects of your next roll. Unlucky numbers and 12+ will wipe all active roll effects and causes two bust effects and decreases Luck by 6.

Stacked Deck: Job Ability (Lv70, Duration: instant,Recast: 15min.) - Sacarfices all Buff effects currently on COR using the ability, and grants them to party members. Chance of retaining buffs depends on Luck.

Follow Suit: Job Ability (Lv70, Duration: instant, Recast: 5min) - Rolls a die and copys/absorbs 0-3 buffs on enemy depending on roll: rolling 1= no buffs, rolling 2-3= 1 buff, rolling 3-4= 2 buffs, rolling 5= 3buffs, rolling 6 will absorb 3 buffs regardless of Luck level.

Let me know what you thinks about these ideas.
    (0)

I'd love a luck stat. Beats CHR any day of the weak. Make it a modifier on COR WS as well.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast