Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Zerged AV last weak with Caladbolg and i owned the WAR(ukko's) on the parse and i didnt even 2 hour <___< still have zergs i guess
    (0)

Character
    Darriken
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 95
    Considering a relic/emp, DRK trashes most DD outside of abyssea. Although the only thing that i parse outside of abyssea is basically einherjar (loleinherjar), But i never lose, whether it be ukon, masamune, or whatever you want to throw at it

Also just read the job manifesto, I like how WAR and SAM, they plan on giving these awesome damage job abilities, and they are giving DRK an increase in magic and elemental WS damage.... I guess all the stupid DRKs who ask for better magic are getting what they wanted, get your thunder 2 sets ready
    (0)
    Last edited by Darriken; 07-15-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Darriken View Post
    Considering a relic/emp, DRK trashes most DD outside of abyssea. Although the only thing that i parse outside of abyssea is basically einherjar (loleinherjar), But i never lose, whether it be ukon, masamune, or whatever you want to throw at it

Also just read the job manifesto, I like how WAR and SAM, they plan on giving these awesome damage job abilities, and they are giving DRK an increase in magic and elemental WS damage.... I guess all the stupid DRKs who ask for better magic are getting what they wanted, get your thunder 2 sets ready
    First off any drk who doesn't use mp isn't a drk and should just shut up and play war or sam. Second there has only been 1 person that I've ever seen bring up elemental nuking in these forums the rest have asked for better drk magic spells, and to make absorb spells worth casting, SE didn't listen to us yet again so don't start throwing stones when this is just another dumb idea from SE. Finally, they are goin to rework ws's, which means something is gonna change with ws's hopefully it will make things much better for us, so don't get your panties all in a bunch when we have absolutely no idea what the final outcome is. I for one am a little peeved at this to but I'm trying to look at potential uses for it, example I spend most my time in orange or red hp because my ls leader doesn't want to put a healer in my pt or healer is afk, so this new ability with nether void could make a very nice Drain 2 to get my hp without using meds. As for the elemental ws buff, I think it should be all ws damage as most of you are already saying, but if they fix Herculean to do good damage this could be a good thing. SE has always loved war I think the devs do play this game and the only job they play is war, I mean cmon this is beyond ridiculous with how much gold they keep giving war, now war can sneak attack without being /thf and from any angle. Sam is one of my top 3 jobs I play and I'm glad they are focusing on its ws dmg because thats what they are all about. The only question I really have is how are they gonna adjust ws's, and is this gonna include empy ws's and if so is torcleaver gonna be better or worst (Thats what I'm wondering because I got Caladbolg). I hope SE can deliver something fantastic with this but they sure set our expectations low.

Btw did you see bst's?\
    BST can now be smn, WTF SE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (0)

i oddly understand SE giving dd's tact parry since before if u parried u dont get the 2tp just damage mitigation >_> not that it matters so much on our super awesome 255 capd skill

as for what we need, need our magik to be seamless with our mellee and have our mellee bumped up
    (1)
    Respect given turns into respect shown.

lol i love taints comment, total win an so true
    (0)
    Respect given turns into respect shown.

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jar View Post
    Zerged AV last weak with Caladbolg and i owned the WAR(ukko's) on the parse and i didnt even 2 hour <___< still have zergs i guess

Post the parse, because the WAR messed up or was missing buffs. None of the recent updates for DRK have improved our zerging.

What SE needs to do is bump the delay cap to 90 or higher and DRKs will get a true boost. Until then every DD can hit the delay cap with minimal efforct, esp in a zerg.

93.3 was DRKs glory days and it was no more broken then SAM,WAR and MNK are now.
    (0)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Masema View Post
    I don't have any trouble competing with other DD's though. With Souleater and Last Resort up I out-parse everyone in alliance, including WAR with Ukon, in damage from melee swings alone, and I finish with overall dmg about equal to WAR with Ukon.

Yes, DRK has a lot of useless magic, what else is new? lol I did say i would like to see the issue with Absorb spells not stacking with cruor buffs resolved.

And not any good weaponskills? Guillotine is a decent weaponskill. Will it get numbers as high as Raging Rush inside abyssea? No. Should you be destroying WAR in overall DPS? Yes. Last Resort is a 25% speed increase for 3 minutes, which is nuts. We get one of the nicest non-emp weapons there is, Twilight Scythe. It has its own dmg type making it not only strong but versatile.

And /mnk for Counterstance. XD With Gnarled Horn and Counterstance you have like a 70% Counter rate. All those counters for 400-600 DMG add up very quickly. Not only that but that's dmg that your not taking anymore, and when you do get hit you have Dread Spikes to fall back on.
    Pics of the parse or it didn't happen. If you want your words to have some integrity to them, at least back them up with citations.
    (0)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urteil View Post
    Says the guy who doesn't realize he has an MP pool.
    Just read this and i laughed Hardcore man <.< you rag about magic too not because it is Fundamentally retarded to cast magic on DRK unless you are bombing for 5K with a tier 3
    (0)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Taint2 View Post
    Post the parse, because the WAR messed up or was missing buffs. None of the recent updates for DRK have improved our zerging.

What SE needs to do is bump the delay cap to 90 or higher and DRKs will get a true boost. Until then every DD can hit the delay cap with minimal efforct, esp in a zerg.

93.3 was DRKs glory days and it was no more broken then SAM,WAR and MNK are now.
    430*0.8 < 488~*0.8 Last time i did math havign a lower delay weapon and More attack means you win in terms of DoT who cares about the crits when you are 400-500 attack closer to capping pdif...
    (0)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRay104 View Post
    First off any drk who doesn't use mp isn't a drk and should just shut up and play war or sam. Second there has only been 1 person that I've ever seen bring up elemental nuking in these forums
    i could find at least 5 threads about it in the DRK forum alone...
    (0)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast