Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Character
    Kaidah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacht View Post
    You mean I'm not supposed to put regain and wizard's roll on the DD pt to up my wildfire damage/frequency?

LIES AND SLANDER!
    (0)
    I don't Post i lurk

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Wizard on the dd party? lol yep you're not supposed to do that. You move away from them and roll wizard on yourself.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacht View Post
    You mean I'm not supposed to put regain and wizard's roll on the DD pt to up my wildfire damage/frequency?
    Meh kind of where cor is today being more of a dd job then a buff job. It realty dose not madder that he putting wizard roll on dd because they do not need any rolls. At best cor is more of a self buff job that dd with one ws and one QD (out of 8) that happens to be able to buff other jobs that are already at the cap. I do hope they fix all buff jobs soon so they are playable.
    (0)

Can't wait to see what you guys decide to do.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
    LIES AND SLANDER!
    lolcopter ..
    (0)
    Bussiness Rule #1, the customer is always right.
    Bussiness Rule #2, if the customer is ever wrong see Rule #1

Character
    Framerate
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Repost from another thread that has gotten lost:

I got this...

Rolling an 11 on a Phantom Roll will give you the best possible buff (as it does now) but will also not take a slot on your "2 buff list".

I.E. I have Chaos Roll (1 buff), I roll Evoker's Roll and hit 11.... when the Phantom roll timer is up I can roll Hunter's Roll for a total of 3 buffs active at one time.

If I roll an 11 on Hunter's Roll.... well... I can now roll a 4th

it's not over powered because Snake Eye is the only control you have over hitting 11, and it's on a 5 minute min. timer anyways... We don't hit 11 enough for it to become an issue, and it will REALLY play on our luck, which is what SE always wanted anyways.
    (1)

Character
    Bishopward
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 91
    From the news from the dev team, look's like we'll be getting our new update in June. ; ; I want it now.
    (0)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj View Post
    Repost from another thread that has gotten lost:

I got this...

Rolling an 11 on a Phantom Roll will give you the best possible buff (as it does now) but will also not take a slot on your "2 buff list".

I.E. I have Chaos Roll (1 buff), I roll Evoker's Roll and hit 11.... when the Phantom roll timer is up I can roll Hunter's Roll for a total of 3 buffs active at one time.

If I roll an 11 on Hunter's Roll.... well... I can now roll a 4th

it's not over powered because Snake Eye is the only control you have over hitting 11, and it's on a 5 minute min. timer anyways... We don't hit 11 enough for it to become an issue, and it will REALLY play on our luck, which is what SE always wanted anyways.
    They already told us that gettin more 'free rolls' from 11s isn't considered(thank god).
    (0)

Character
    Creaper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    How about an 11 will give the players a charge they can activate when they choose for a special short time boost. A charge icon could sit right on top of your status' bar. It could be as simple as 'removing' the status manually to activate and gain the effect. It can be as simple as Chaos roll giving an additional percentage to your attack for a certain amount of time, or spice it up by giving an additional ability instead. Maybe make it so certain job rolls gain their respective jobs abilities. Maybe chaos roll could give you a temporary last resort or soul eater. Or fighters roll could give certain warrior abilities like warcry or aggressor etc. It doesn't have to be restrained to what the job associated can do. Maybe Healer's roll charge will act like an instant self cure, curaga, or esuna. Warlocks could allow you to chainspell the next two spells you cast, Wizards roll could let you magic burst your next spell without a skillchain, etc. The possibilities are endless.

It seems easy to regulate how powerful these buffs could give. Simple adjust the stats according or only allow certain jobs to gain access to specific charges or only allow charges when you hit an 11 WITH a job bonus. That would force people to build party's a little smarter and would increase the want for the commodore tricorne.

That's my two cents. With the addition of abyssea, I feel corsair's buffing power doesnt compare to what someone can atma on theirself. Perhaps a nice power increase is in order.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Corsair's roll would be better if we get a random buff on the party like a stoneskin effect, blink, aquaveil, or a random buff on stats, like a str+, vit+, def+ or atk+,def,+acc or +racc, this way we could keep the gambling nature of the job, and give us incentives to try get an 11 with this roll.

And to SE, when are you planing to give us more bullet options as well as an easier way to get'em
    (0)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast