Wooooooooot for the Percolator
    (0)

Character
    Dawezy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Just posting a bit of feedback about the new attachments, I onry have 2 of the 4 to discuss~

Barrier Module? Valoredge shield comes up *alot* and reduces the damage about the same a Size 4 shield does - was punching up some Orichalcumshell's with some friends and I disengaged, let Herzog (automaton) tank it, Strobe, Flashbulb, etc. When the shield didn't come up the average damage was about 80~90 per slog, when shield came up damage averaged 15~20.

I didn't take note of the TP gained after each time the shield came up w/ Earth Maneuver, sorry bout that. But it has turned Valoredge into a monster lol.

Shield Bash was approximately a 60 second recast with the Maneuver active when he did a Shield Bash.

Now the Disruptor? works the same as the Eraser but focuses on the engaged target, *does not* eat the Dark Maneuver as Eraser eats \all\ active Maneuvers. I didnt think to put up multiple Dark Maneuvers to see if it Dispeled multiple buffs on the Orichalcumshell's but they never used more then a single Shell Guard, or Bubble Shield, per fight. Didnt live long enough lol.
    (1)

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    I haven't played lvl 75 puppet master in a while, but where are the new body/head and job types? If you really think about it, players have gotten a specific body type at lvl 20>30>40, if I remember correctly. With new heads at level 50.

I'm interesting in new body/head types(bard) and INCREASED-attachment slots. When I played PUP I remembered being seriously limited in attachment(which is a good balance mechanic AT 20, 30, 40). However, approaching lvl 99 it's time to expand these slot. What's the current slots 9 or 12 with most frames only allowing 3 element variance(or so).?
    Matching decreased "Overload" to the newer stronger frames would be helpful also.
    (1)

Character
    Xanaduu
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    cant really show proof since im on xbox and dont have a cam to snap a pic with... but just got percolator and barrier module from ob this afternoon
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    The 3rd source has been found to be the ENM from a report on alla. If anyone was still wondering.
    (0)

I knew it!
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7