Thread: Job Seals

Character
    Kiiana
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Job Seals

Would be nice if job seals were able to be swapped for a different seal to an npc. (for example: trade 3x Creed Seal: Body for 1x Iga Seal: Body to an npc)
    (1)

Character
    Etri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I actually had an idea to keep it on the player base, have a sort of secondary auction house but call it something to the effect of trading house. You place whatever excess seals you have on the market, and then select what seal(s) you would be willing to accept for it. However the MHMU would have to be involved, and those moogles might want to make a profit on delivery fees. Because who is to say that 3 creed seals are worth 1 ninja seal? or 1 blue mage seal is worth 5 puppetmaster seals?

at the end of the day, I think we all just want some way to trade seals.
    (0)

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This idea is coming up all over the place but I garontee square will never use it. Make me wrong devs. Please.
    (0)
    The Original Blue Mage

Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    we can only hope they listen to the playerbase on this, there have been several posts about creating a trade way to get seals we want vs the random seals we don't need (looking at 6 PUP legs seals).
    but heck i see no problem putting more posts up. SE has followed player complaints before such as with quivers,toolbags, and satchel/sack. If people bring it up enough SE should do something to appease the group
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    How would you balance difficulty though? Altepa T2 VNM can be soloed, and once you upgraded once to T3, free and indefinitely. Where most others require expensive pop items (and sometimes pop items to pop NMs that drop pop items.)
    Or to put it simple... how many PUP body seals for a single RDM body seal? 3? 9? 30?

Even if SE added a swap option, it would be something like a once-a-game-day 3-to-1 trade for a random seal of the same type. So you can take 3 PUP body seals, and get 1 BST body seal in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Raucent View Post
    quivers,toolbags, and satchel/sack.
    SE only added quivers for a few arrows and bolts. They should have done it for ALL of them. It killed the market for higher level arrows like Gold and Platinum because they won't quiver.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    3 for 1 and type for type should be more than balanced. (Feet for feet, body for body, etc)
    (0)
    The Original Blue Mage

Character
    Icerod
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    I agree. As long as you stay in the same type it shoudl balance out. However, if everyone saves all there seals of every type then SE will be forced to give us an option for trading seals because the additional inventory problems it adds. I would just be happy right now with an NPC that will hold your seals for you.
    (0)