Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cadushi Grip

Player

Cadushi Grip

Any one know some hard numbers on this "hidden" or bugged effect? AH has a post claiming it adds about 42 delay which would bump masamune up to 479 delay and 12.9 base tp gain.

this would make it easy to setup a 5 hit and caped haste build, at least assuming this effect was intended.

in any case more concrete numbers is mainly what i care for so i can actually figure out STP/haste build thats optimal. i guess an additional question is if it adds a static amount of delay or if delay gained is a % boost.
    (0)

Player
    Managed to find one up on the AH did some testing with my masamune base delay 437 11.1 base tp return, 14.9 after trait and merit STP.

after running several tests (swapping in varying amounts of STP and checking tp return from 0-300 vs expected values) i found i was gaining 19.5 tp per blow nakked.

after running the numbers backwards this put my total delay at 530ish (14.5 tp base gain) or in other words a total gain of +93 (aprox) delay.

P.S. oh wow... i now have a 4 hit build with my masamune, this has gotta be a glitch/bug
    (0)
    Last edited by Nala; 07-10-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Player
    I recently purchased this grip for my DRK w/ Caladbolg and had determined it granted @ least 100 delay based on TP returns. I wanted to test it on SAM and w/ +81 STP in total (missing +2 head, and the body period, as well as the neck piece [SAM isn't my main >.>]) I was getting 26-27 TP swings using my Kikugosaku .. willing to bet I can get 30 TP swings w/ full gear + the new STP buff in the coming patch. The grip is a fun toy atm and is only 200k on Ragnarok, but its prolly a bug the grip itself is total junk beyond that >.>;
    (0)

Player
    With my gear setup +83 stp for TP build and +48 STP on ws, just barely makes a 4 hit though due to the massive delay increase you'll get to 100% tp almost as fast with a 5 hit build (least in my case with the same haste setup) and the option of 5 hitting with capped haste gear still loses out, did my numbers assuming no external haste, just hasso and gear, 4 hit build +22% haste ~530 delay 23.3 seconds to 100%, 5 hit 22% haste 437 delay 24 seconds to 100%, 5 hit 25% haste ~530 delay 27.8 seconds to 100%

only thing is im not entirely certain how the game rounds numbers for attack speeds so these are all calculations based with no intermediate rounding down.
    (0)

Character
    Turdinator
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    May I ask what pieces of STP you're using during in your TP set? And yea, it is probably a glitch again.
    (0)
    Last edited by Invasion; 07-12-2011 at 02:46 AM.
    Quote of the day*

"Opps sorry dozed off, do you think I care about a 5hit build obvioulsy not. Do I have the gear for it yes I do. A little thing about WAR is double attack which makes up for that. So you can shove your 5hit build for someone that doesnt even have WAR leveled."

Character
    Turdinator
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Confirmed as a glitch and now resolved.
    (0)
    Quote of the day*

"Opps sorry dozed off, do you think I care about a 5hit build obvioulsy not. Do I have the gear for it yes I do. A little thing about WAR is double attack which makes up for that. So you can shove your 5hit build for someone that doesnt even have WAR leveled."

Fixed
    -The issue wherein equipping the items Cadushi Grip, Oneiros Grip, or Ossa Grip reduced players' attack speed.

save ur munny
    (0)

Player
    heh still want me to post my tp set? and it was a bit fun playing around with, but you swing horrifically slow x.x

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/220452 (i dont actually have a moon shade yet)

p.s. edited set, didnt realize the new trait update already hit swapped rose strap for pole strap.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nala; 07-12-2011 at 07:09 AM.

Character
    Nyosan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    I would recommend against using your Moonshade for Regain. Your Fudo will get a much larger bonus from the ATT+4/TP Bonus+25% than you will be able to gain from a slightly-improved TP set.
    (0)

Character
    Turdinator
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You could always TP in Bullwhip Belt instead.

Edit: Meant to quote Nala.
    (0)
    Quote of the day*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast