Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cadushi Grip

Player
    i never said i wanted a regain moon shade, and in order to maintain a 5 hit build i need the goading, currently with my ws gear set i only have a 1 stp leeway and the only peice that fits that description is my brutal, which i intend to continue to full time.

Edit: ah... i see what you mean... hmm... my 1 STP leeway would actually allow for that too... in any case ive had bad luck in the past getting the bull whip so even if i wanted to i cant flip that for the time being, that would probably be a better trade off too due to diminished returns VS exponential returns 2% haste weighs alot heavier then 2% double attack, thanks for the pointer didnt realize myself i had the leeway there >.<
    (0)
    Last edited by Nala; 07-12-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung View Post
    Fixed
    -The issue wherein equipping the items Cadushi Grip, Oneiros Grip, or Ossa Grip reduced players' attack speed.

save ur munny
    But just think of all the wonderful keyblades I could buy...
    (0)

Player
    lol too late for me wasted 150k on it, probably be lucky to sell it back for 50, in any case was fun testing it, too bad it was an unintentional effect, though i expected that.
    (0)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala View Post
    i never said i wanted a regain moon shade, and in order to maintain a 5 hit build i need the goading, currently with my ws gear set i only have a 1 stp leeway and the only peice that fits that description is my brutal, which i intend to continue to full time.

Edit: ah... i see what you mean... hmm... my 1 STP leeway would actually allow for that too... in any case ive had bad luck in the past getting the bull whip so even if i wanted to i cant flip that for the time being, that would probably be a better trade off too due to diminished returns VS exponential returns 2% haste weighs alot heavier then 2% double attack, thanks for the pointer didnt realize myself i had the leeway there >.<
    can also use tactical mantle, loose a bunch attack on mele hit, keep DA for WS
    (0)

Player
    well its not like sam is about DPS as much as cranking out ws's asap, 24% 5 hit masamune sounds good to me, only really missing out on the extra chance to double attack really, working towards it and thanks for the help cant believe i didn't notice that myself... was too busy working on other things at the time.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Malacite View Post
    But just think of all the wonderful keyblades I could buy...
    ur kingdom hearts joke has been noticed.
    (0)

Player
    your sirry, you cant buy keyblades, just new keychains for your keyblade if your a keyblade master, are you a keyblade master?
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    With the SAM update you can build a rather nasty 6hit for Masamune.

5/5 zanshin, 5/5 med recast, 5/5 OW, 5/5 iki

Masa/sword//thew
    zelus/justice/unkai/brutal
    af3+2/dusk+1/raja/mars
    atheling/bullwhip/af3+2/aces

Pretty hard to beat esp as you go up in haste. You can swap Mars for Pyrosoul if the acc isn't needed as well.
    (0)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2