Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Can we make Diabolic Eye not #$#@%?

+20 Accuracy for a 15% reduction in max hp.

The more I look at this ability and the more I look at my Bale Flanchard +2, I realize this has to be some kind of hilarious joke that has more than run its course.

[SIZE="5"]DERP.[/SIZE]

Diabolic eye should give a straight % of accuracy and a % flat increase to damage dealt across all mediums, melee and magical:

"The Dark Knight's killing intent allows them to percieve their enemies weaknesses, and the most effective and brutal ways to exploit them."

Duration - 2minutes

Recast Fully Merited - 5 minutes

Diabolic Eye I + 3% physical and magical accuracy and damage dealt to target.
    Diabolic Eye II +6% -
    Diabolic Eye III +9% -
    Diabolic Eye IV +12% -
    Diabolic Eye V +15% -

And if 15% is too much, then make it scale to ultimately we get 10% minimum, but lets be honest, nobody gives a pigeon's crap about muted soul, and with this nobody will ever touch the thing, so +15% is probably best.
    (0)
    Last edited by Urteil; 07-03-2011 at 01:28 PM.

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    can't disagree, it does make sense. But more than this I want our ws dmg fixed. If they do this too, just icing on the cake ya know?
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    This would certainly help.

Baby steps, I guess.
    (0)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    -15% hp is the main reason i'd not use it but still least this make the sacifice worth it.

While i'm not quite sure on the % acc buff a larger acc boost would be nice or the removal of the hp down ^^

15% more acc = 500*0.15 = 75 acc = + 37% hit rate which is pretty powerful but the lower duration kinda evens it out so seems fine to me ^^

o i didn't read the +DMG thats kinda nice too maybe a lil overpowered but w/e it's pretty nice overall still
    (0)
    Last edited by Rezeak; 07-05-2011 at 02:09 AM.
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Zyla
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    i agree this would make me reconsider meriting it instead of 5/5 dark seal. would be nice to have another dmg buff to go with the acc increase
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I would still do Dark Seal, the acc isnt' worth it and I like draining things.
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    I would still do Dark Seal, the acc isnt' worth it and I like draining things.
    While neither are great DE can be utilized far more then DS. Even with a half assed dark magic set you can land your spells on most mobs. On new content Dynamis NMs,T3-4 VW DE can be a huge benefit.

5/5 DE
    4/5 DE 1/5 DS

Would be my recommendation for 99% of DRKs.
    (0)