Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Map Exiting after update.

Exiting the map makes you exit the right side menu also, it wasn't like this before update. Would like the menu back please. Exiting the map use to put us on the menu for easy access back into the map, Having to open up the right side menu first all the time is annoying please fix this.
    (2)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    I quite like it.
    (0)

Character
    Spiritreaver
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    Exiting the map makes you exit the right side menu also, it wasn't like this before update. Would like the menu back please. Exiting the map use to put us on the menu for easy access back into the map, Having to open up the right side menu first all the time is annoying please fix this.
    Annoys me too, i have gone ahead and made a '/map' macro until they fix this, if ever.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Actually I like it. Usually close the menu after viewing the map anyway. I'm not sure why you'd go straight back into the map after viewing it.
    (0)

Character
    Spiritreaver
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Actually I like it. Usually close the menu after viewing the map anyway. I'm not sure why you'd go straight back into the map after viewing it.
    Can't speak for the OP. For me when i'm on RNG looking for a mob i think is moving and its far, i'll spam looking at the map cause tracking just doesn't cut it in that instance. I do the same on all jobs when using the map to get to where the bulk of a pt/alliance is gathered also.

Of course having to ghetto-refresh the map constantly wouldn't be a problem if SE would relent and put an actual refresh button on the local map during widescan functions.
    (7)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Honestly, it's pretty rare that I actually use the menu to view the map. I usually just do /map unless I happened to be doing something in the menu when I thought of looking at it.
    (0)