Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Anathiel
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    I remember doing a full buff spinning slash SC on the g2 mobs, getting 2500 dmg then getting a light burst for 2500 dmg. oh wow it was a great, great time. everybody stopped typing and just started taking screen shots. man I can't believe I've been gone for 4 years...lol updating now.

Kagato's story pretty much is the exact same as mine, THE EXACT SAME lmao. except i quit before aht'urghan when i hit 75, I just knew I was done. lol, but I'm back
    (0)
    Haiku's are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

Hello everyone! XD

I saw this thread on here while I was just looking around and it interested me, so I thought I'd share my own experiences. Well, let's see now... I've been playing as a DRK since I first received FFXI as a Christmas present way back in 2005. As I flipped through the instruction manual for the game, I happened upon the descriptions for the game's available jobs. At first, I saw Paladin and was like, "That's what I'll do.", but then I saw Dark Knight's... I said to myself "I always play the good guy... Might be nice for a change..." And so, I chose. Once I logged onto the Phoenix server for the first time and started making friends and asking around, I quickly discovered that a lot of people had a distaste for it. Everyone I asked about actually playing the job however, told me they absolutely loved it. With that, I decided to go into it, full on! Also, deep down inside, I thought that maybe(this was mostly my youthful inexperience talking) I could help turn the job around in the eyes of the people!

During my journey into becoming DRK, I met a ton of nice people as well as several very good friends along the way. All of them helped me get where I am today; there's not a single item/level that I have gotten where I don't thank those people for helping me to attain. It's for that very reason that I continue to play as a DRK(Well, that, and it's just plain fun ^.^), similar to what Seoha has previously said.

Hmm... My funniest moment... That's a tough one... I guess it was the one time I decided to get the Shiva summon with help from my one friend who went RDM/NIN. Things went smooth for the first part, with him tanking it for the first 20% or so to establish hate, and me stunning her 2HR. Finally, we got her down to about 2% and I had full TP. I said "I'm gonna finish it!" so I triggered Souleater and Last Resort, hover over my Guillotine macro and just before I hit it, she gets off a Sleep II on me, sleeping me until my friend finished her off instead lol. My most exciting moments come from two things: Fighting Maat(gawd I was so nervous and forgot to eat my food and lost) and winning(on the second attempt) and fighting the Mammets on the airship for CoP Mission 6-4!

How do I see myself now? I guess I see myself as... Well, I think that even with the level caps being raised to now 90 and higher, I still have a lot to learn, see and do. I'm not at the top of my game yet, far from it, but I'll say this... I'm gonna have as much fun as I can getting there!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2