Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Looks that way.

We'll find out soon enough.
    (0)

There was a huge uproar from FF14 players about XI getting too much loving from previews and updates not long ago, it's possible they are being a little more quiet about it. OR they are just being lazy, one of the two.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    There was a huge uproar from FF14 players about XI getting too much loving from previews and updates not long ago, it's possible they are being a little more quiet about it. OR they are just being lazy, one of the two.
    Whiny Babies >______________>.

They have the better resources and attention you'd think they'd stop crying about us getting teaser updates? Oh human nature, you so silly.
    (2)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Paksenarrion View Post
    I apologize for bumping this, and I could be wrong in my understanding, but is SE saying that the version update is on MONDAY and they've released a grand total of ONE preview?

SERIOUSLY!?
    The overall content is kind of ho-hum, too, which has me hoping the August update, if still on track, is a lot better in content diversity. Let's face it, though, last year set a pretty high standard compared to the few years before that. While we're getting mini-updates, yes, the cumulative value is iffy on being as meaty as the 3-4 month big cycles, and depending on who you are, the past few months might feel like 2009 again.

As is, I'm most desiring job adjustments. We were supposed to get some kind of job plan, so unless I missed it, we're still lost on their direction, which is something those who like the 'out' jobs really want some info on to keep morale up and not feel like they're wasting their time chasing gear and other ends because they're not WHM, WAR, THF, BLM, NIN, BLU, and MNK.
    (0)

I will be shocked if monday is the proper update, it's almost just been slipped in under the radar with no fanfare at all.
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Anyone know exactly what is going on in the update tomorrow?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    Anyone know exactly what is going on in the update tomorrow?
    The updates that were shown since the last update.

I think some small worthless Job stuff (well, worthless in my eyes), some adjustments to Voidwatch... Idon't recall what else.

But its incredibly small, as to be expected.
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Which sucks for this update then.

Absolutely nothing good...until August (probably September the way things are going lately).

Which is not a good idea for SE to do these little updates of nothing and give us one big superupdate which probably wouldn't live to anyone's expectations.

Is it me, or is SE dropping the ball lately?
    (0)

Character
    Altrage
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 90
    don't know if this is any kind of coincidence but XIV is having maintenance tomorrow as well, they are claiming it to be server related issues for their maint. (maybe this is to fix small glitches/typos in the game as well are work on servers?)

Seems to hush hush for any kind of "real" update, which is strange why they are calling it a version update.
    (0)

Well the maint finishes in about... 35 minutes, and still no detailed overview of it.

What the hell is going on?
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast