Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95

Dynamis fishing questions

A long time ago I read some threads about this. I recenlty talked it over with a couple my friends who are both 100 fishing and a ebisu (neither has tried it).

It has been some time and I cant rember the old link discussing these on the web. What I am looking for is links or how this is done.

Doing so what bait and stuff would you use? Also has any one had alot experiance on this and notice any changes since the dynamis update it was applied?
    (0)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    One month later... still no responses. I found some small threads on alla nothing much and nothing anywhere else. >< Was wondering if this was worth the time to investigate or nobody realy knows.....
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°>

Eh, I've been fishing there a bit (not sure why), but never caught anything and assumed there would never be anything to catch.

Granted I've not really looked into it nor tried many different baits and this doesn't really answer to any of your questions but well, it's still something I guess!

Obviously it's now a lot easier to just go and try, though... hmmm.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

No one I know has ever caught anything in Dynamis, fishing-wise. Personally, I don't think there is even anything catcheable in Dynamis anyway.
    (0)

Character
    Morwaine
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    I catched a one byne bill once in Bastok, but i think it was pure luck. With Lu Shang's and a Lure probably Shrimp.
    (0)
    "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"