Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hey everyone!

I can see why you would be reporting this as a possible in-game bug, however it is more related to feedback/suggestions. The thread has been moved over to the General Discussion area.
    (0)

Hey everyone!

I can see why you would be reporting this as a possible in-game bug, however it is more related to feedback/suggestions. The thread has been moved over to the General Discussion area.
    what? if something doesn't work properly isn't that considered a bug? by a function not properly activating due to certain events taking place I would think this would be a bug.. if not then is it intentional? Just wondering
    (0)
    (A)-GERM

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    Its a widely known issue to all platforms, as a SMN and a PUP it happens to me all the time and its so frustrating especially when my Automaton or avatar is readying a spell or a Bloodpact and a mob dies before it gets to go off I have to WAIT for the cooldown timer to go back down to try again.
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Yeah this has been going on since PC launch. I've heard people joke about this at least 500 times since I've been playing DRG since US PC launch. Maybe it's time to fix it?
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevokevo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuharu View Post

I felt this picture goes well with this topic. >_> Sorry...
    Oh man that is just great!
    +2 I am entering fluff to say +2 to a post I like that i find relvent of the sticky red lines for like 5 mins after a mob is dead trying to use breath attacks
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Greetings, Alikat!
    Upon review of the information that you have provided, your concern regarding the Wyvern may need to be reviewed, so I will make sure to move this thread from "General Discussion" to "In-Game Bugs." Thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Pikachuninetail
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuharu View Post

I felt this picture goes well with this topic. >_> Sorry...
    ROFLMAO! that's a pic i'm saving to my HD!XD
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Xophious View Post
    Hey everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Baccanale View Post
    Greetings, Alikat!
    Upon review of the information that you have provided, your concern regarding the Wyvern may need to be reviewed, so I will make sure to move this thread from "General Discussion" to "In-Game Bugs." Thanks!
    Uh...what?
    (0)

Greetings again, Alikat!
    Thank you for taking the time to post your concern about your Wyvern. I can understand how strange it seems to witness this strange behavior, so I will make sure that the information that you have provided us is submitted to the development team for further investigation. I recommend keeping an eye on this thread for any news regarding the investigation. I also suggest keeping posted to www.PlayOnline.com for any further developments, just in case. Thanks again for your report!
    (0)

Greetings again, Alikat!
    Thank you for your patience with receiving a response in regards to your concerns with the Wyvern. After a thorough investigation into the matter, the development team determined this to be a game mechanic at this time. However, I do recommend checking on www.PlayOnline.com for any possible developments regarding this. I also recommend sharing your thoughts about this on the forums, as well as www.PlayOnline.com under "Service and Support">"Contact">"Suggestions and Feedback." Thanks again for your participation!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2