Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MDenham View Post
    I believe they took it off the list of obtainable spells from the GM moogle since then, since it hasn't been available through that since Tuesday (and possibly earlier).

Which makes sense anyway, since those clearly weren't in a state where anyone would want them.
    hmm, nope, i just checked and i still have banish 4 banishga 3 if you mean they removed it from the spell lists obtainable?

either way unless they dramaticly increase the damage to them they aren't really worth using.
    (0)

Player
    What I mean is that after (whenever, I think Tuesday), you can't obtain Banish IV or Banishga III from the GM moogle. If you got it before then, that's fine; your character on the test server will keep it (though if they adjust the level needed to cast it before they implement the final cap raise on the test server, there may be a period where you won't be able to cast it), because they didn't take it away.

They're just not letting other people have it, because the decision was made "yeah, we're not releasing that in the next update" a few days ago. That's what I've been saying as far as "taking it off the list of obtainable spells from the GM moogle".

Holy II, however, is probably a go for the update unless they change their mind here in the next week or two.
    (0)

I am going to be mad if I don't get new and good banish spells :/.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    hmm, nope, i just checked and i still have banish 4 banishga 3 if you mean they removed it from the spell lists obtainable?

either way unless they dramaticly increase the damage to them they aren't really worth using.
    Is their damage equivalent to the elemental nuke of the same MP? As in, Banish IV should be about what Stone IV does, 700~ish damage but really depends on your MND and MAB. Banishga III should be Stonega III.

At 75 BLM's put 120 INT as the standard, being this is 90 you guys should be looking to 140MND and HQ light staff as a minimum. /RDM for MAB II and about 15~20 MAB in gear.
    (0)

Player
    I'm not sure it's anything to go by, but the Banish line thus far has very slowly worsened compared to elemental magic of the same tier. Banish I is just below Water. Banish II is between Stone II and Water II. Banish III is just below Stone III. If the pattern continues, Banish IV will probably be noticeably below Stone IV.

Of course, it will still have tier IV M value unless some developer had a mental lapse, so Banish IV shouldn't be too incomprehensibly horrid.
    (0)

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Is their damage equivalent to the elemental nuke of the same MP? As in, Banish IV should be about what Stone IV does, 700~ish damage but really depends on your MND and MAB. Banishga III should be Stonega III.
    Actually i only used it on some trash mobs, i didn't extensivly test it since there was no point due to the fact we aren't even getting it anytime soon, but banish 4 was no where near 700 and this was with mab/mnd gear, i think it did something like 500 damage, and banishga 3 i don't remember either. wasn't high, when i get on it again i'll test it on some high level mobs., but both were terrible.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Rajas ring is as outdated as Tamas ring at this point.
    -_-....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5