Character
    Kharlan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Asuran Fists NM Fight

Alright, I heard the Bodach fight was pretty easily solo'd by a 90MNK/DNC based on the wiki testimonials, so I went for it. Upon arrival, it seems they changed the spawns though. There's 2 ghosts in the room with his ??? and like 5 leeches with fast respawns in the hallway. Killed all the leeches as fast as I could, popped him, and still got aggro'd by 1 leech. Bodach finished me just after I killed the Bloodsucker.

Bodach seems pretty easily solo'd alone, but with the 7 mobs around him, it seems completely impossible.

Any idea what I could do? Trying to fight him in the room with the ghosts seems like it would be a very quick death.
    (0)

Best suggestion is after you clear the room pull him to the corner or to a less infested area. Overall he's pretty soloable, it just takes a bit of luck to avoid any respawns.
    (0)

Player
    What? Just kill the ghosts and fight him in the room. No leeches should even be near you, that aside... I've only even seen 1 ghost in there (and yes, I've done this recently)
    (0)

Character
    Peldin
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Dang. You must be pretty stubborn about soloing. Why not just see if you can borrow a healer for 5 minutes?
    (0)

Character
    Vagrua
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    What I did was wait for the leeches to move away from the ??? then popped taking it to the side of the room away from the leeches, used food/hundred fists/impetus/berserk/dodge/focus and pretty much took it down with aggroing/linking 2-3 leeches throughout the fight that killed me soon after I got the KI from ???. It's a bit risky, but can be done if you're lucky on leeches not aggroing/linking early. On another note, I don't remember any ghosts. Perhaps, I went at a different time than you did. Also this zerg way I used might be better off /war than /dnc.
    (0)