Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

PUP demoted to 20th place.. by COR?

Honestly.. I can't recall the last time I saw a COR, but PUPs are everywhere... I see them doing GoV, I see them camping Morbolger, I see them sitting in front of abyssea maws and inside... yet we're now officially the least popular job...

What are those devs smoking...
    (2)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    more people have cor leveled because it was epic for smn burning and alot of ppl had it at 75 just because you have a job dont mean you use it lol..
    (1)

Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Ya what Jar said, lots of people have leveled cor for many reasons, sure they may not play it anymore but they still leveled it, hell my cor is lvl 68. I think most people avoid pup cuz of the lolpup stigma and those who look past that see we still have ai problems and it costs alot to invest in your auto, and what you get out of it is no invites and endgame shells ignoring you. I think its a shame cuz I love usin my pup, I have helped my friends duo and trio nms in aby with my pup. I think if people would just give the job a chance then they would realize that its a very fun job.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    What are those devs smoking...
    It's not like the Devs manually counted the jobs and made the list, it was generated from whatever was in the database.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Reime
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    I quite like to think there is not many ppl playing Puppetmaster it makes me feel unique and not on the band wagon i think i will not like it as much if SE gives them somthing so good that they are best job in the game cause then everyone will be on it
    (1)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Main job: cor
    Second job: pup

I'm that special!
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Don't look at it as a decrease in popularity: the total percentage of PUPs actually rose, just not as much as COR.

The top jobs all experienced a decrease in numbers, so the less popular jobs have a bigger share as a result.
    (2)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Honestly not much changed since the last vanadiel census. COR and PUP both suck. COR is a fail attempt at doing a BRD and PUP will always not be a MNK. MNK #1, PUP #20 and it's not because of verethragna or victory smite because both jobs have it.
    (0)
    Last edited by MarkovChain; 07-02-2011 at 04:07 AM.

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Xanaduu
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    i guess Markov never lvld pup... total waste of a comment >.> lvl it, play it, learn it... then pass judgment, till then.... just waaaaaaalk way away from here.
    (2)

Character
    Annalise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    Honestly not much changed since the last vanadiel census. COR and PUP both suck. COR is a fail attempt at doing a BRD and PUP will always not be a MNK. MNK #1, PUP #20 and it's not because of verethragna or victory smite because both jobs have it.
    COR sucks? You must suck if you can't find a good use for COR
    (3)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast