Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Etoilemourante
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90

Maintenance on EUROPEAN/US TIME GAMING

Need STOP do maintenance ONLY when JP sleep !!!!!!!!!

i'am tired pay same price JP's and get all maintenance in face and JP never see any maintenance... !!!! JP more imporant others? cant make system turn?

Really need stop this *** and make turn 33% for each country !
    (3)
    Last edited by Melodicya; 06-29-2011 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Ilisidi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If you are paying the € price, currently you are actually paying more than the JPs. If you are paying the $ price you are currently paying less than the JPs.

Europe isn't a country.
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    You know that expansive piece of ocean between the western coast of North America (California coastline in case you aren't geographically knowledgeable) and the eastern coastline of the great nation of Japan has at least 5 time zones in between those two. Why not make it so maintenance only hits the "prime times" of those 5 time zones?
    (2)

Character
    Etoilemourante
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilisidi View Post
    If you are paying the € price, currently you are actually paying more than the JPs. If you are paying the $ price you are currently paying less than the JPs.

Europe isn't a country.
    You understand me when i say country... the important think or message , its stop think JP are gods and others are noobs who only pay pay pay...

JP dont like play with US or EUR too but make *** competition... dont understant too why not server JP only, US only , EUR only, or ENGLISH only and JP only languagues sound better...

after 7 years FF , alots ppl finish to dislike JP players ! happy not JP race... when see english no tkx and others comments 1/2 racist... or ppl JP who totaly ignore tell, but when need raise or help, speak perfect english...

Here problem are the FU maintenance ! 5H maintenance start 6PM for 11PM... maintenance are needed for game work fine, but not needed do it ONLY out JP time playing...
    (0)
    Last edited by Melodicya; 06-29-2011 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Etoilemourante
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    You know that expansive piece of ocean between the western coast of North America (California coastline in case you aren't geographically knowledgeable) and the eastern coastline of the great nation of Japan has at least 5 time zones in between those two. Why not make it so maintenance only hits the "prime times" of those 5 time zones?
    i know have not only 3... my english not very good so i try simplify message.... split on 3 or 12 i dont care ... but stop avoid JP time ! and 100% for EUR time... and US who play too on this time... or just need ppl EUR/US dont play more FF in futur ?
    (0)

Because it has absolutely nothing to do when the technicians and developers who are all in Japan are able to take the servers down and work on them during their work day, amirite? It's obviously a ploy to inconvenience everyone else in order to make sure the Japanese game time is undisturbed.

What tripe.
    (1)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Etoilemourante View Post
    i know have not only 3... my english not very good so i try simplify message.... split on 3 or 12 i dont care ... but stop avoid JP time ! and 100% for EUR time... and US who play too on this time... or just need ppl EUR/US dont play more FF in futur ?
    People that do the maintenance do it as a job, thus they do it in their working hours.

It's annoying I agree, but it can't be helped.
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Etoilemourante View Post
    You understand me when i say country... the important think or message , its stop think JP are gods and others are noobs who only pay pay pay...

JP dont like play with US or EUR too but make shit competition... dont understant too why not server JP only, US only , EUR only, or ENGLISH only and JP only languagues sound better...

after 7 years FF , alots ppl finish to dislike JP players ! happy not JP race... when see english no tkx and others comments 1/2 racist... or ppl JP who totaly ignore tell, but when need raise or help, speak perfect english...

Here problem are the FU maintenance ! 5H maintenance start 6PM for 11PM... maintenance are needed for game work fine, but not needed do it ONLY out JP time playing...
    [Removed by Moderator according to the FINAL FANTASY XI FORUM Guidelines.]

Why would a Japanese company do maintenance during the time-frame of their largest number of subscribers and their "prime-time"? There are fewer players during the European Prime Time, so they schedule their maintenance to start during that time so it would affect the least number of people. [Removed by Moderator according to the FINAL FANTASY XI FORUM Guidelines.]
    (1)
    Last edited by Melodicya; 06-29-2011 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

All Worlds Emergency Maintenance
    I'm sure that there's something that they feel requires important fixing. While I'm not opposed to 33% rotation of each country getting the maintenance during their time, you do have to think of the employees of SE and what times they're available, and plans for any emergency techs they have to call in.
    (0)

Character
    Ilisidi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Since the work day of the technicans was brought up. The servers are in Japan, the technicans are in Japan. Does 1am to 6am really fall into the normal work day for Japanese workers? Wouldn't it rather be sometime between 8-18 (23 to 9 UTC)?
    (0)
    Last edited by Ilisidi; 06-29-2011 at 03:13 AM.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast