Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Numpty
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

Nyzul Isle is now impossible to compete!!

I took a break from the game for 7 months and returned to the lvl 90 cap and all the abyssea releases, I decided I wanted to complete nzyle Isle for my BST,MNK,PUP,RDM and THF weapon skills, this ------------------IS NOW AN IMPOSSIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never started nyzle isle when everyone else was spamming it, I was too busy doing other things in game, so I stupidly assumed that after the lvl 90 cap it could be solo'd or duo'ed so I was in no rush, however it now seems that no one wants to do nyzle isle and those who do have no intention of helping ppl do floors 10-15 (the florrs I need), now I know some of you will say "form a static", or Nyzle isle can be trio'd I have tried these routes, I have in total been asking and shouting ingame for 14.5 hours (NOTHING ELSE JUST TRYING TO FIND PPL FOR NYZLE ISLE!!!)

So it seems that anyone who does not play the game for 4-5 hours a day everyday has to be penalised YET AGAIN......I am a VERY very resourceful person in game I am a 6 year veteran of the game and my main jobs are BST-PUP-SMN all solo'd I have NEVER had this much trouble finding ppl for such an easy task and yet I have been unable to find people time and time again, and as a result my PUP is now gimped on weapon skills as PUP has no acess to asurain fists or any type of hand-to-hand latent weapon skill trial except the new Emp ones , so can SE tell me if they will constantly peanalise people for taking a break or not playing for 4-5 hours a day, or does it take someone to rant in the forums (me) for someone at SE to realise their mistakes and sort it out!!

Nyzle Isle is utterly broken now for anyone who missed it before Abyssea was released
    if you are in the same position as me I wish you luck trying to find help

Nyzle Isle improvments;
    1* Remove the daily wait for tags.
    2* provide the option of renting NPC's to help if low manning solo, duo.
    3* possible quest or alternate form of floor completion for solo or partys under 3 ppl
    (6)
    Last edited by Geebee; 06-29-2011 at 04:02 AM.
    90's x 10

BST is AWLAYS best! If you are a BST, I SALUTE YOU

-Eldelphia - THIS SPELLING MISTAKE WILL STAY HERE JUST FOR YOU AWLAYS lmfao!!take that stick out your arse LOL

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Though I do agree the tag issue should be done i'd rather they not touch anything for fear of them thinking: "Oh gee we made this so much easier so lets bring in this abby proc system to even things out" or "Let's raise the lvl of the enemies"

I'd much rather be pissed off at lamps than pissed off that i can't proc for a vigil weapon drop or god forbid for floor advancement (tho they tend to drop a bit cavalierly so that first bit might be moot)
    (1)
    Last edited by Alpheus; 06-26-2011 at 09:44 PM.

eh...for me it's one of those things that simply got put on the back burner in light of the newer content you need to do to get your new shiny gears for the level 90 jobs. Had a small group form up to do them because a friend was in fact going after his Stringing Pummel, and we were just starting to get the hang of it when Abyssea hit, and it just kinda got left behind.

As more people have finished up getting stuff for their favorite jobs, they've started going back to do older content again. I'm starting to see more people planning to go back to WotG mission tracks and such....someone was in fact talking about putting together some Nyzul runs in shell last week.
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Solbadgirl
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    14.5 hours? boohoo
    (0)

Character
    Puyopop
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 91
    I know exactly what you mean and I'd say it was the same for a good portion of the 75 content.
    Waiting sucks, especially since it's such an easy task.
    I feel as though getting to floor 100 is going to take another couple of months (at 60 I think atm)

I remember the days of /shouting for around an hour and getting a full party for nyzul! RIP old FFXI :P
    (0)

Character
    Graystone
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Edited for an abnormally high volume of derp. xD
    (0)
    Last edited by JackDaniels; 06-27-2011 at 02:58 AM.

===========Don't make me kick your butt into next Watersday!===========

Character
    Ubasti
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 5
    Well no, it will never be soloable or duoable as it stands now, because you need 3 people to enter.

Not to mention lamps.
    (2)
    Last edited by Daremo; 06-27-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    I can see the issue with wanting to do it with one or two people. Make a static would be my recomendation with 2 others who have similar goals as you for this one. It is very eazy now @90 cap trioing it. I have done it before @ 75 with group 6 had problems. Then recently did it on aother character with 3 bsts. Won every floor no need any body boosts no temps nada. After we hit floor 100 we went back and got 1 more person randomly to come up on a specific job we needed since the only boss floor that will drop 2 wpns is 96 ~100 and one them is always the job who takes you up.
    As for finding people to help you on your run .... if you where in my ls you would gotten it done. Maybe find a new ls thats more friendlier to what you want to accompish out the game. Since we even went back in to help mebers (as a matter fact last week). The runs are very simple once you get dynamics down.
    Just have patience. Things will come and people will want do these events eventualy. Its one of those ones its a hit or miss kind of deal. We had shout for awile @ 75 cap. Then i meet people amongst playing and if you said you been playing for 6 years I am sure (like me a 2004 ps2 vet ) you can hit up 2 of your friends that would help you if not meet new players and change your friend list around maybe Just dont get frustrated over it all good things come in time and determination.
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daremo View Post
    Well no, it will never be soloable or duoable as it stands now, because you need 3 people to enter.

Not to mention lamps.
    Lamps have always been scaled to the number of party members. Even the one's that didn't enter unfortunately. >.<
    DIdn't SE say they were going to adjust the entry for assault along with Ein? Or was that just tags/cost?
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Dude , you just UNLUCKY -.-

Did floor 0 ~> 100 x3 after they did lvl 90

it is a lot easier , stop whining and go find friends

ALL you need is: NIN x1 RDM x1 THF x1 or NIN x2 RDM x1
    (2)