just pay someone to waste their tags and get you in
    (0)

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Are you kidding me? We did 0-100 in like... less then a month. How much easier can it get?
    (1)

Character
    Cahlum
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Always go with 3 people. taking more than 3 instantly makes nyzul harder. 1 mage 2 DD is all you need.
    (0)

Character
    Drdelicious
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alderin View Post
    Are you kidding me? We did 0-100 in like... less then a month. How much easier can it get?
    he never said that the zone is the problem, he said getting 2 other people is the problem. and i agree, im kind of in the same boat. if its not abby, noone wants to do it really. i just suggest getting a better LS, maybe one that helps its members.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivik View Post
    I support this. I'm sick of having to level to 30 before I leech to 90. Such a waste of time.
    best statement for raising the level cap for abyssea ever~

Character
    Sarirodord
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    The same goes for pretty much anything pre-Abyssea, like missions, BCNM, Garrison, etc. No one ever answers your shouts, especially if you're from Europe and play around hours 9/10 - 12 PM (GMT+2) and basically all I do now is solo FoV or GoV. I like the idea of using additional NPC's for doing missions & quests, or maybe scale the enemies somehow to become a manageable for solo or really low man playing, otherwise I don't see a bright future ahead for my character
    (0)

Character
    Kaiyan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxiaz View Post
    "Good luck."*

With that said, I've seen people who type worse than the OP. I can't believe this chick here is being so condescending towards 'em. I could understand the post just fine... Yes, it's grammatically incorrect, but it's the ****ing internet, what the ****ing **** do you expect from this place?
    I have a theory... People that constantly correct people's spelling and grammar have low self esteem because either others put them down for the thing's they are not good at, so they try to insert themselves as superior on the internet because they have better spelling and grammar. That or they just use spell/grammar checks out the wazoo to make it seem like they are. lol ... Just like I did with this post to get my point across to them, because if your post has perfect spelling and grammar, then they can't dodge the subject at hand and insult/correct your spelling/grammar.

-sigh, that was a lot of effort... but with that said, i can ditch the proper spelling/grammar gig.-
    (0)
    Last edited by Nightstrike; 08-20-2011 at 10:10 AM.
    It is always the Darkest, before the Dawn.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstrike View Post
    I have a theory... People that constantly correct people's spelling and grammar have low self esteem because either others put them down for the thing's they are not good at, so they try to insert them self's as superior on the internet because they have better spelling and grammar. That or they just use spell/grammar checks out the wazoo to make it seem like they are. lol ... Just like I did with this post to get my point across to them, because if your post has perfect spelling and grammar, then they can't dodge the subject at hand and insult/correct your spelling/grammar.
    Themselves.

Sorry. I just could not resist.
    (0)

Character
    Kaiyan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Themselves.

Sorry. I just could not resist.
    lol curses! I must fix immediately!

Anyways, Geebee, if you still need people to do it with, i have a shell that does it every Friday(tho i haven't been on that shell for like a month, so thing's might have changed), and they make groups depending on who is on the lowest floor.
    (0)
    It is always the Darkest, before the Dawn.

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Still on floor 1 with no prospects of ever progressing.
    (0)
    The Original Blue Mage

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4