But you're still limited by tags.
    (0)

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    All you need is friends. As level 90, I've managed to climb 5 floors with 3 members and 10 floors with 6! If you manage to get a competent group, you can get 40 floors done in one night. Nyzul doesn't need any fixing other than removing the limitation of assault tags.
    (1)

Character
    Lukielucas
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Lamps have always been scaled to the number of party members. Even the one's that didn't enter unfortunately. >.<
    DIdn't SE say they were going to adjust the entry for assault along with Ein? Or was that just tags/cost?
    SE said that they would be reinventing Nyzle Isle and Salvage etc....

Regarding your comment about lamps... Technically that's not true

It is possible that 3 people go in and find that they have to do 5 lamps and switch them all on at the same time... that has happened to me in the past which irked me the most cos it was virtually impossible to do and we tried to trio that floor but we failed cos we couldn't do it but there have been other times that we were lucky... so Nyzle Isle sometimes need luck as you never know what floor you're gonna get
    (1)

Character
    Zirael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Nyzul Isle
    is the correct name. Your bad spelling might be putting people off too, showing you might have no idea what you are talking about/gathering people for.
    (1)

Character
    Katz
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 57
    My linkshell had a discussion about Nyzle Isle because most of us never got to floor 100. 1 person who is at floor 100 offered to take the group up because his beast could solo most of the floors - except for the lamp floors. At the risk of being unlucky and having a floor that has separate lamps we figured it was a good solution. He offered to just take 3 ppl if they wanted to go and have them stand by the entrance while he clears the tasks. Its not impossible to do it, just takes planning and patience.
    (0)

Character
    Kuwabaraone
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Well, I understand how you feel: I myself had to wait for months before getting past 20. I also understand the system being frustrating (spent 20 minutes on a lamp order floor on a pickup party....NOT fun). But overall, they did make it easier. If you have a LS, see if they can set aside time to climb up. Focus FIRST on getting floors. Once you reach 100, THEN focus on farming (Granted, farm if time allows, but don't let it be the focal point of entry). Hope this will shed some insight.

KB1
    (0)

Character
    Eldelphia
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Nyzul Isle
    is the correct name. Your bad spelling might be putting people off too, showing you might have no idea what you are talking about/gathering people for.
    I don't know if its putting people off in game, it's certainly putting me off here. All you need is two friends. This game is not a solo game. I appreciate that it's frustrating. How about trying posting in the server specific forums on Allakazham or FFXIAH for example? Is your linkshell registered on Guildwork? Post there. Also, don't shout with in Whitegate, you won't find people there who are just bumming around. No one goes there unless they have something to do these days.

Just shout that you're looking for people who want to static for Nyzul Isle, perhaps use some autotranslate so that people have a clue what you're talking about. I suspect your spelling and typos aren't helping, even though your intent is good. For example it's 'always' not 'awlays' in your signature.

Some of the terms in game are tough, use the autotranslate to help with the trickier names
    (0)
    http://eldelphia.wordpress.com

Character
    Numpty
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldelphia View Post
    I don't know if its putting people off in game, it's certainly putting me off here. All you need is two friends. This game is not a solo game. I appreciate that it's frustrating. How about trying posting in the server specific forums on Allakazham or FFXIAH for example? Is your linkshell registered on Guildwork? Post there. Also, don't shout with in Whitegate, you won't find people there who are just bumming around. No one goes there unless they have something to do these days.

Just shout that you're looking for people who want to static for Nyzul Isle, perhaps use some autotranslate so that people have a clue what you're talking about. I suspect your spelling and typos aren't helping, even though your intent is good. For example it's 'always' not 'awlays' in your signature.

Some of the terms in game are tough, use the autotranslate to help with the trickier names

.............. how sad............... If all people ahve time for is to correct me on my spelling then this tread is a waste of time....
    LMAO I really dont care that I spell the odd word incorrectly so why F@#k should you!, words per minuite typing skill's or lack there of, is not the point im trying to make, and "typo's" are not hindering me in my search for people in game I can asure you of that!

maybe if you took the stick out your ass you might feel better ITS JUST A GAME REMEMBER!!!!!

Iif you get your kicks from correcting folks on their spelling then this site is the place for you, you have hit the jackpot!!! HA HA HA HA
    (2)
    Last edited by Geebee; 06-30-2011 at 03:27 AM.
    90's x 10

BST is AWLAYS best! If you are a BST, I SALUTE YOU

-Eldelphia - THIS SPELLING MISTAKE WILL STAY HERE JUST FOR YOU AWLAYS lmfao!!take that stick out your arse LOL

Character
    Maxwinterstorm
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 95
    This is an event i would love to do , ive never once done it because of my job.
    (0)

Character
    Katz
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 57
    Lol attempted floors 25-30 got 2 lamp in order floors with 5 lamps didnt get to floor 30. Tried again another 5 lamps in order
    after that we didnt care which mob the floor said we terminated them all out of pure frustration at the lamps. Mob floors are easy, lamps take time. We will get to floor 100 just got unlucky with lamps
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast