Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

<75% HP gear and Abyssea buffs

Sorcers Ring works at 75% of max hp outside of Abyssea, inside it doesn't work this way however ignoring curor buffs. You have to click off HP buffs and then use a hp down macro to put you at 75% of HP without buffs, this puts your hp at silly low levels.

Is there any chance this can be changed so it's calculated at 75% of your actual HP with hp curor buffs?
    (0)
    Last edited by Runespider; 06-26-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It's the same for sublimation, it doesn't count boosted HP.
    (0)

What are you talking about? Only BLM has that problem. If you just click your HP buff to make your HP go yellow WHM/BRD's latent ring will activate. You don't need to be at 75% of your HP before buffs.
    (0)

What are you talking about? Only BLM has that problem. If you just click your HP buff to make your HP go yellow WHM/BRD's latent ring will activate. You don't need to be at 75% of your HP before buffs.
    Is it really that hard to understand?

Sorcerer ring is 75% of base hp without curor buff (not yellow hp), so to make sorc ring work you have to first click off HP to put you around 60?% hp then use a hp down macro to put you at 75% of that amount. Your HP using ring has to be around 700-800ish to proc ring. I'm asking if there is a chance of it being fixed so take into account curor buffs. Or to make it even easier, just proc with yellow hp.
    (0)
    Last edited by Runespider; 06-26-2011 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    Is it really that hard to understand?

Sorcerer ring is 75% of base hp without curor buff (not yellow hp), so to make sorc ring work you have to first click off HP to put you around 60?% hp then use a hp down macro to put you at 75% of that amount. Your HP using ring has to be around 700-800ish to proc ring. This is not how it works outside and I'm asking if there is a chance of it being fixed so take into account curor buffs.
    herpderp that's why I said BLM ring was the only one with that problem.
    (0)

If you just click your HP buff to make your HP go yellow WHM/BRD's latent ring will activate. You don't need to be at 75% of your HP before buffs.
    That's nice but keep in mind this is wrong, as in you don't know what you're talking about.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    That's nice but keep in mind this is wrong, as in you don't know what you're talking about.
    Lol, I use them on my BRD and WHM and they function merely by clicking off your HP crour buff.

Why can't you accept you're wrong?
    (0)

I don't understand why it would work this way for whm and brd but not blm, since they seem to be the same proc system. I'll be honest that I've only checked it on blm though so if i'm wrong fair enough, I'll rewrite op with what I know to be the case.
    (0)

Yeah, BLM is the only ring where you need to have a certain percentage based on your original HP before buffs, where as WHM/BRD merely require you to be in Yellow HP. All of the JSE Rings have their own weird HP latent but since BLM/BRD/WHM are the only ones worth using they're the only ones that have been tested.

But I can assure you WHM/BRD does not work the same way BLM does lol.
    (0)

Player
    RDM ring works the same as BLM ring, WAR earring works based on base hp and doesn't count boosted HP, tested both myself.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast