Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I'm totally forgetting what you just said right now....
    Awh come on, we're all Summoners here. We all do it, there's nothing to be ashamed of.
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Player
    we summoners need more good stuff not junk like some of those 80+ BP's only a few are worth the time to use lol like enfire,movement speed up and eva,atk down,Holy mist, Night Terror, Lunar Bay and titan got screwed for the better terms on new BP cause not many Summoners would melee let alone tank and i see how it would work if fighting a magic/blm type mob but a melee type but long post short
    We Need More Better Stuff and not junk
    (0)

While I think the new pacts like shiva's and levi's wards were nice, I'm a bit disappointed that completely unique pacts wouldn't deal damage also. I can understand slowga and sleepga not doing damage, since they are more or less copies of existing spells. But when it is something brand new, it should deal a tiny amount of damage also. Like 200 damage.
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    While I think the new pacts like shiva's and levi's wards were nice, I'm a bit disappointed that completely unique pacts wouldn't deal damage also. I can understand slowga and sleepga not doing damage, since they are more or less copies of existing spells. But when it is something brand new, it should deal a tiny amount of damage also. Like 200 damage.
    Or if they dealt a moderate amount of damage to the target mob, something like 1/2 the damage of a merit pact. The other mobs in range would only recieve the XXX down effect.
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    On imagine if they combined whatever titans "critical down" move with an AOE damage. Visually think of Titan summoning a wall of stones(stoneskin) that mob get rock damages as the rocks gather in the center. I also like ifrits/Ramuh to have a sorta helix/storm/spike ability, that ass long as mobs stay within an AOE around those avatars they will receive constant DoT damage. Think Firestorm or chain lightening.
    (0)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8