Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hello,

Can you please have your Wife provide the following information so we can confirm exactly what may be causing this to occur? With this data we can move forward with a proper investigation.

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>

Thank you,
    SQUARE ENIX Moderator
    (0)

Character
    Tagrineth
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIST View Post
    hmmm... that is puzzling indeed. First inclination is to say she's missing a CS with joachim or Gilgamesh or someting that has somehow buggered it up. But seeing as you guys are going to Shinryu, that shouldn't be the case. I've gone all the way up to the spire and got the CS's--just haven't fought Shinryu yet, and I'm getting 3 per day.

Sounds like something may be hosed at the server's end for that account. IDK how you guys are going to track that down. They ultimatly might have to take it offline and do a restore or something. Would suck to do that though and potentially loose stuff she may have acquired since the last backup was made.
    Derr if she was missing an initial CS she surely wouldn't have FOUR stones in her Key Items already, Shinryu access, oh and a bunch of abyssites including one that requires building fame from doing quests in Vunkerl Inlet....
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Tagrineth View Post
    Derr if she was missing an initial CS she surely wouldn't have FOUR stones in her Key Items already, Shinryu access, oh and a bunch of abyssites including one that requires building fame from doing quests in Vunkerl Inlet....
    That was covered within the same post. Third sentence already clarified that point made in the second sentence.

Please, troll somewhere else...this is a serious issue if there indeed is a bug in the system that can prevent anyone from participating in what has become one of the main aspects of FFXI.
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemster View Post
    Yep, she definitely has all three. Double-checked to make sure.

Her stones are just not going up now, stuck at 0 and it's been over 8 hours.
    Did you zone (not to MH) before checking again?
    (0)

Character
    Lotmorning
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I have actually just noticed this myself today. I had 425 stones the other day before I had to leave for some business, and when I returned 2 days later I still have 425 according to the NPC. Now assuming I get 3 stones a day I should have came home to around 430+ stones and I didn't, I had same # as when I left. Maybe the NPC just doesn't count them anymore or what (kind of hard to test by blowing through that many stones), but something seems off with npc and your current stone count.
    (0)

Love squishy mobs

Character
    Katz
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 57
    Try using a stone to add time to her, warp out and then check.
    (0)

Honestly with the amount of time one spends in abyssea exping daily you should never need stones. I leave abyysea alot with 500-2300 mins. Stones just go up and up. Also you do not need cut scenes to get stones to build up. i had all 3 abyssites and never once did the cut scenes til i killed all zone bosses and cutherea. Then i spammed the cut scenes and got Shinryu access.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Wheels,

While this isn't a thread for discussion about how to accumulate time for/in Abyssea, I feel the need to note that not everyone play the game the same way. I for one only ever had in total a few EXP parties in Abyssea and indeed needed tons of stones to do quests and whatever other things the content has to offer. I was running out of them at several points of time, so no, not everyone "spend time in abyssea exping daily".
    Also keep in mind the maximum of 120 minutes after re-entry. ^^;

And now back to the actual topic.

Adding to the other suggestions and the list of information requested by Ashvrei, I didn't notice a statement of actually entering and using stones after this issue surfaced. With that in mind, is the character able to enter Abyssea in the first place, and are the "Rise of the Zilart" and "Wings of the Goddess" expansions still properly installed and detected by the service?
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2