Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Hotan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    If he went straight to the "Random Question Thread" and asked there instead of posting a new thread in advanced I'm sure he'd get a great answer.

That being said, I'm relatively positive Masamune will win in the long run. You have to remember the "Aftermath" on Mythics is only 1 of the 3, not all 3. When you WS at a certain TP%

100% is Accuracy
    200% is Attack
    300% is Occ.Atk.2x

I'd vote Masamune, But i'm no SAM expert. I just know storing to 300% TP really hurts your WS damage, no matter how fast you get there, You're essentially losing 2 WS's worth of damage.
    to bad i dont even know what BG is and its another thread does it really matter that i started it
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Hotan View Post
    to bad i dont even know what BG is and its another thread does it really matter that i started it
    ?

I was replying to someone throwing out a hypothetical situation, not describing an actual event that has happened.

He was saying "Sending them to ask a question on BG would be suicide". I was just saying "If he uses the Random Question Thread it wouldn't be too bad". really you are being quite defensive.
    (0)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 06-26-2011 at 01:49 PM.

Character
    Hotan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    ok ty you all i think i had a idea on what to do
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2