Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 hit ws build

Character
    Nyosan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    Come talk about practical x-hit builds when you're no longer TPing your poor Masamune in Swift Belt and Unkai +1.
    (1)

Player
    umm whos tping masa in +1 and swift? only other person to post but me about the like was wearing a keitonotachi, and was mistaken the campain STP of the rose strap as actual STP...
    (0)

Character
    Nyosan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala View Post
    umm whos tping masa in +1 and swift? only other person to post but me about the like was wearing a keitonotachi, and was mistaken the campain STP of the rose strap as actual STP...
    That would be Malacite.
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Hey.

These are my two main sets, inside and outisde Abyssea - Although the latter doesn't get used (/sad face).

Outside Abyssea - http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/219452

Inside Abyssea - http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/219453

As for the new Zanshin update I'm not sure what I'd use personally, but overall it is highly likely we'll be forced to resort back to 6hit builds. This is what I have in mind.

Zanshin - http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/222489

I'm not too convinced about using Katana Strap as the set is more than capable of using Sword Strap as it's 6hit based. Also undecided about Unkai Sugemino over Atheling Mantle.. but only time will tell I guess.

Edit: Just thought, it is possible to remove all Store-TP merits in favour of Zanshin merits and still maintain 16.7 with Sword Strap, but you might want to TP in White Tathlum to give yourself a little leeway for WS (This is just purely theoretical).
    (0)
    Last edited by Dirtyfinger; 07-13-2011 at 08:59 AM.

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacite View Post
    As I said, I was only pointing out that it's possible, I said nothing of it being practical.
    Also in the case it's possible to 2hit an Ito, just swap into Masamune for WS.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyfinger View Post
    Also in the case it's possible to 2hit an Ito, just swap into Masamune for WS.
    Nice troll there...

and it's not even a swift belt it's Headlong lol >_<; still working on getting Goading. But what good does it do me to talk to people who prance around all day with their heads up their rears? Just because some people don't have the omgwtfbbqpwnage gear doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing. We're not all billionaires with legions of peons ready to do our bidding like Minidragon was.

You people and your blue-box onry mentality disgust me to no end.
    (1)

Character
    Nyosan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    The fact that you would spend months farming a Masamune with shout groups, and not even bother to take a couple of hours to go to Sacrarium to farm up a Swift Belt says a lot more about your mentality than my comments say about mine.

Get a Bullwhip. Ovni drops +2 items and is an easy duo for a DD + WHM. Hell, I even had full drops from him with TH3 and without triggering any weakness. It's really not that hard.
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    He is making it sound like Abyssea is hard.
    (0)

Player
    why go through the trouble of getting a masamune and not try to be the best you can be? rather thats the point of having an ultimate weapon (despite the ease of obtaining empyrean weapons) it takes half the effort to finish +2 items then it does to finish am emyrean weapon, furthermore by not having them your limiting both your haste and STP options.

its not an obsession with blue borders but with raw stats. otherwise i'd tp in unkai sune-ate and kote instead of ace's leggings and dusk gloves +1, neither of which have blue borders.
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Still wishing to see a SAM with CAP HASTE 26% + and Enough STP to do a 4 hit with a Massamune :P

Keito +2 = STP+12 so makes it easier XD but with Massamune >.> not sure ever seen 1 XD
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast