Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Alexisjade
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I want an option were we can sit on the chairs as well.
    There is tons of them in the game and yet we can't sit on them
    (0)
    You're dammed if you do and you're dammed if you don't

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Chairs eh? I am pretty sure we can have the development team look into this if you can come up with some ideas for the kind of chairs you would like Let's hear some creative ideas!
    --------------
    From Wibbly's "Expanded Mog House" Thread:
    »Usable Furniture
    I just popped in different types of chairs when I was sketching things up, but if I had to name'em,
    Tall Stools (for Tarus and Moogles)
    »Tall Stools
    Rocking chairs (for couples, older hume and elvaan character models, and Manthras I suppose? They knit or something don't they?)
    »Rocking Chairs
    • Have bean bags been invented in Vana'diel yet?
    Big arm rest chairs (for us muscle types)
    »Arm Chairs
    Two seater benches (made of wood or whicker)
    »Two Seater
    • And rotating chairs (for the folks that get bored and just want to /sit and /spin around in a chair all day... gotta add the /spin command though if they can include these)
    All jokes aside, it would really be awesome at LS meetings and random relaxation/conversation moments. Give us our deeper levels of "role play" please ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfury View Post
    I tried to show some of that variance with my illustration of the linkshell meeting inside the Mog House with folks sitting differently either folding their arms, or leaning forward, or very postured. Even having the animation that shows a character napping in a chair. All would be awesome to have.
    They could be coded to trigger different animations like /seat 1, /seat 2, /seat 3 etc. ^^
    I believe it has the potential. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfury View Post
    The simple yet awesomely cool things like sitting in chairs must be shown lol! Here's to hoping the Devs can bless us with chance to do so
    (2)
    Last edited by kingfury; 06-29-2011 at 10:26 AM.

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    If anything I'd love to see you go through towns and add chairs to obvious places that should have them (tables in lower jeuno by fame npc, various restraunts eateries and inns, etc.) Also hope we see some added to major player hangouts, it'd make them really popular and well used and thus worth the dev time.
    (0)

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubeeky View Post
    I would love to see chairs...I also think we need to band together and get Kingfury in here submitting some designs I <3 King's artwork, especially when there's a cute, grinning taru involved lol
    ----------
    LOL ^^ Thanks Bubeeky /kneel I posted before I even read this lol

I'm at your service though! If it's for such a cool feature such as sitting in chairs in Vana'diel, just let me know what you need drawn up. /salute
    (0)

Character
    Rhianu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You know what would be awesome? A chair grown from a living tree, like this:

http://pooktre.com/images/index/pete...n_chair_01.jpg

Also, if we could actually sit in chairs by typing the /sit emote while targeting a chair, that would be awesome, too!
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I'd love some nation specific chairs in the style of a collegiate chair (http://www.traditionalchairs.com/ima...one885L_lg.jpg).
    (0)

Character
    Francisco
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    There are some pretty nice sofa type furnishings in the Archduke's house...

When creating chairs, consider making them "sets" with specific furnishings, so sizes can match up. A chair designed for a Millionaire's Desk would be too tall for a Leisure Table.

Chairs for Leisure Tables should be 2 squares wide, to match the width of the table...

And I have a special idea JUST for Leisure Tables.

Caturae Board
    Furnishing: Marble soldiers adorn this gridded square.
    Kings, Scholars and Strategists the world over relish
    quashing their opponents in this epic battle of the minds.

Size: 2x2
    Looks: It's basically a chessboard.
    How to obtain: Retrieved from the treasure coffer by Joachim after beating all six of Iratham, Sippoy, Kuthathing, Yaanei, Raja and Rani.
    (3)

"How do I lock threads?"

Consume the contents of a bottle of Extra Strength Tylonel and then drink a beer. Soon, all threads will be locked.

Character
    Arisingchicken
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Chairs eh? I am pretty sure we can have the development team look into this if you can come up with some ideas for the kind of chairs you would like Let's hear some creative ideas!
    Anything players visiting my mog house could actually sit in would be great. In general I'd like objects in the mog house to be functional. Lamps that can be clicked on/off without going into the layout menu. Overall increased sense of immersion. Perfectly understandable if thats to much to hope/ask for though.

Aside form the above, simple chairs that match existing tables would be just fine. And by matching I mean fits the look and the elemental affinity. Fir element red round tab;e? fire element red chair. Mahogany dining table with earth element? Matching mahogany earth element dining chair times 4 set under it please.

p.s.
    minibar {can I have it?}
    (0)

Character
    Jackastheripper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    (0)
    Last edited by Jackastheripper; 06-29-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Wow , great input everyone and supprised this thread caught a devo temas eye. LOL they must over looked this coom item also lol.
    Alot of the above ideas are awsome I came up with a few that where not mentioned above also
    Natin specific chairs Red one for sandy. Blue for bastok. Green for windy. Maybe with a big S W or B in the middle of the back part

bar stool /tavern stools (no not to taru foot stools) some 4 legged ones u can put at a time

White rose metal lace Its sorta like lawn funiture design and colored (sorta like lawn furniture) that can go with the diffrent collored tables u have (like the white table the yellow one and blue etc)

Normal 4 legged wooden chairs Had state the obvious since wasnt in any above i saw lol

Tanner chair a chair adorned with many furs of animals amongst it

cooking chair various nick nack cooking supplies on side of it ( could do one similar 4 each guild)

Pepple chair Various rocks and pebbles sorta like cobblestone pieced together to form a semi rock loking chair

Crystal Chair/Glass < same thing the tital reads

I wanted to say throne of bones but somoene already said it so i will elabriate say a Fish scale bone or dinosaur chair something sepcificaly crafted from one monster

Egg chair this could even be introduced next easter where you got a huge egg and got a seat inside lol

iono ran out idaesa and I want get back to the game lol But Another concept is change the specific guild chair kind and just put the craft loggo on back ~ Iono lol lets keep them creative jusices going <3 ing it

Also .......... is the furniture realy for us or our moogle since they are there more chilling than us ! (lol Food for thought)
    (0)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast