Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Why is this still going? lol
    Stop posting in it if you don't like it.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuro View Post
    Why is this still going? lol
    Because truly creepy people ignore "no."
    (0)

Character
    Elementa
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by GG
    Define worst, and point out a few specific examples. As far as I'm concerned, almost all of the absolute worst posters on these boards post anonymously.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by dallas
    I proved without a doubt that I was the only person capable of perpetuating the longest thread.
    Your thread isn't something to be proud of.

I have told everyone who I am
    No, but we can pretty much guess.

I am the same poster from wiki forums who directly caused 2 unpopular pet jobs to be nerfed. I had a choice. Share with the entire community, report it as broken and avoid it, or risk a Salvage-esque end to my gaming career. Post nerf, both jobs still jumped 6 positions in the census because of my choice.
    Straw man much?
    a) Other players reported it on this site, not you. I see nothing you said that insinuated you would report the problem.
    b) Neither job saw a rise in popularity because of the nerf, not to mention, lol 'your choice'. Good luck finding any kind of correlation there. You may as well claim the sun rises because you open your eyes in the morning.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    False on both counts. I don't always disagree, nor do I think I'm always right.

Character
    Katz
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 57
    Did we ever get to the reason why they wanted the names to show? Maybe it if was stated then people could chose better what jobs they want people to see. If it was so that people could contact you in game, I can understand why people chose not to show it. If it was to see which job you consider to be your main well I have 11 main jobs. I rotate as necessary. If its the current job you are working on then thats the one I published. If it was to establish some sort of hierarchy over others who dont have the same job levels, that was just wrong. If it was to link people to chars then why display it.
    (0)

Character
    Esvedium
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonii View Post
    2. On my last online game I was followed by some guy who wanted to date me even after I changed servers. I used the same name for my Character on both games it fits me to a T.
    You were (what sounds like) e-stalked in some game, changed servers, kept the same name, then made a character on a different game with THE SAME NAME again, and you're worried about being stalked? Why would you use the same character name if you are really worried about being e-stalked? Does not compute...
    (5)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TybudX View Post
    No, but we can pretty much guess.
    Do whatever your creepy desires tell you to do.
    (0)

Well I just got my Mule registered.
    Good to be back to the forums.

kinda lame how SE requires ur ingame info to be registerd to public.
    I think this should be optional because people have different preferences and that should be fine.
    SE does have our in game info, I dont see why we must be required to let everyone else know as well.

Oh well. =)
    (0)
    1. True Gamers plays to have fun.
    2. True Gamers don't play to waste time.
    3. True Gamers Aren't wasting time if they enjoy the contents they play while progressing.
    4. Gamers Love to see progression based on time/effort they put into challenges.
    5. Gamers plays for challenging Elements, and Wants more Enjoyable contents.
    6. Gamers don't play for Time Sink Elements, and Don't want A game to be a Chore!
    All Gamers Unite!

Player
    There is no requirement. I understand the frustration must be exponentially bad for everyone who planned harassing people in game.
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    There is no requirement. I understand the frustration must be exponentially bad for everyone who planned harassing people in game.
    I think it was more so people could avoid having to play with people who display a complete lack of working knowledge of this game. It would have been nice to know who exactly to avoid in game it's a shame they didn't make registering your main mandatory
    (4)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Many other official game forums use the account and/or character information integrated with them. I don't see any problems with that, being the official site. It does of course depend a bit on how it is implemented but nevertheless, there will always be those who do not want to (for a reason or another) display their "main character(s)" and that's fine. If one does not agree with that, it's usually better to just ignore it, than to start tossing accusations and whatnot.

I always judge a post by its content, not by the poster (books and covers). Others of course do, and they're free to do so too, but I really don't see what people are arguing about here, or why. Seems just a rather pointless tossing of obvious statements from side-to-side...

Not everyone "hiding" behind a "noob-char" are bad. Just like not everyone showing the "main-char" are good. Personally I'd probably show a level 10 (lowest I have) job if I could, just for my own weird little fun.

In the end, we are free to just not use these forum-boards though I am sure they appreciate constructive criticism. :]

One might say make peace and happy, optionally love, not war. ^^
    Just my thoughts anyways~

Edit:

Oh, it has updated the job now.
    Yay.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 07-09-2011 at 04:41 PM.
    ...or so the legend says.

Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast