Character
    Jackastheripper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90

Mog House Item Useage

I have always wondered why we can't use items in our mog houses. Is there a reason behind that, and, while I don't expect this to be high on anyone's to do list, could it be easily implemented?
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Moogles scare easily. Who knows what the little guy will do when his master suddenly changes into a chigoe...
    (0)

Character
    Zyla
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    i always wondered this myself, though while it wasn't a huge obstacle, it does kinda suck when you have to leave MH just to use a scroll lol
    (1)

Character
    Jackastheripper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    Scroll usage is my main question.
    (0)

Only thing I can think of is due to sloppy programming in the beginning, they had to dump all assets when you zoned into Mog to free up resources for mapping furniture, delivery box, transfering gear between inventory/safe/storage and buffering all the logic swaps involved with setting up job changes--and simply never got around to fixing it once they figured out how to do it more efficiently with the Explorer Moogles.

Would be nice if they could tweak it to allow items and magic maybe....skillup enhancing while sitting in mog so you aren't lagging out in the city and what not. But knowing SE, they probly have some bizzare way to justify not doing it due to game balance or the good old "PS2 Limitations" favorite.....
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Surviva
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 95
    Using a cluster to break it into crystals is another thing that you cant do in your MH...It would be nice to do that as well seeing as I do a lot of my crafting in my MH
    (1)