"Other SE Games" board

Because I think opening a board for just "Other Games" might cause some legal issues, but I know nothing of law.

So I'm sitting here right now, playing Final Fantasy IX. I'm at a point in the game that I have a question about. I've picked up some info from Google and sites like GameFAQs, but there's one spot that I have a question about. So I decided to come here and see if there was a board for other SE games, but nothing. =( I know the board is meant for FFXI, but it would be nice to see a place to talk about other SE games and ask people questions!
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Most of the people that post here are SE fanboys/girls. Just post your question and someone will doubtlessly be able to answer it in an eerie amount of detail.
    (0)

I could do that, but I think it would make more sense to have some kind of board specifically for doing that, rather than posting it into a random FFXI board.

Besides, based on the question I was going to ask, the people less knowledgable about older FF games would probably think that me typing "FFIX" is a dyslexic typo and asking me what the heck I meant by "Treno auction house."

In case anyone wants to know and/or has the answer, my question is this: On some sites they list items as only sold once. Does that mean once as in if an NPC buys it that I can't get it, or after I can buy it, it never shows up again?
    (0)