Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90

Redmage ~ new "magic burst" job ability aka "SATA" but for next magic spell.

The idea for this job ability for redmage is a magical version of SATA, aka sneak and trick attacks. Actually, I envisioned more of a garuanteed "magic burst" but without the need for a skill chain. This /JA would increase the potency of the next nuke by a factor of X. With a modest recast timer of 5-10minutes(debatable).
    I wanted this place high enough so that it was redmage exclusive, but I'll be fair. At the 35 or 45 lvl range isn't so bad either. That way, other jobs that sub redmage could use the "SATA" magic.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    If this were to ever happen it should NEVER be available subjob level, so much of RDM's abilites and spells will be subjob-able by 99, giving another reason why it's a better subjob than mainjob will not help RDM.
    (0)

Character
    Hyrist
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    This ability would make more sense in the hands of a Black Mage, honestly, who has difficulty finding opportunities to burst from the back lines.

We can contribute to making skillchains far more often. Giving us, perhaps, a spell that would chainbind an opponent would fit the opportunity better.
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I want something that opens a mob up to magic bursts. Not just for the RDM but the entire party as well. Party utility would make it easier for RDM to find a real role in a party.
    (0)
    Last edited by ManaKing; 06-24-2011 at 07:25 AM.