Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98

2004 glitch

Fix Retreat.
    (2)

I thought this was about spirits. Though indeed the retreat command setting your timer to max (buff duration) and assault setting it to max (attack duration) is the most problematic part of spirits.
    (0)

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    This glitch they often overlook for no reason sucks when you need your pet in range to aoe something for depoping or when it looses hate and you have aggro or even if you are pulling in a small area. The only possible reason it would have a use is for -CE hate but i rather have CE hate than weakness or a pet that ignores me and i think the former is a coincidental bonus. Sometimes a feature is more harmful than a bug.

SE please see OP.
    (0)

The reason is because of hate..not a glitch ya?
    (0)

Hail to the king baby, Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    Nah not hate... you can recall it any other time but if you get aggro it won't listen to retreat and that screws us over. I went to depop aggro this morning after not using smn for a biy and this stubborn wolf wouldn't return even on super EP and 1 hit was enough to take aggro from something i did not attack.

This has been going on for years but most smn just bp/release in groups these days so none will notice.
    (0)

I've noticed it. It is just that I too always thought it was the hate levels fault. Like you use retreat, get more hate than your pet from the command, and the pet auto-defends (and seems to not listen).

I've never tested it on EPs though, only Ts.
    (0)